First Son
15 posts

Re: Final Fantasy rep

Sep 24, 2012
I'm pretty sure ZodianKnight KNOWS who the Final Fantasy rep is. Even when I first read his comment about knowing who the rep is. I noticed his drawings being featured & the drawing he did for Paul Gale before, so yeah. Everyone who is just bashing at him is just butt-tickled, jealous, etc..

Gotta ask though.. @ZodianKnight are you happy with the character that is repping Final Fantasy? or you wish it could of been someone else?
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 97 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

joblade wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

joblade wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

joblade wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

joblade wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
You want a fact. Look at his page. Read the newest article. I'm his artist(not gloating) just trying to prove it here. I'm honestly not trying to upset people. I thought it was good news. Lol

Hey, don't worry about it. These people, posting... their logic is very flawed and comparitive to that of a child.

I know you're telling the truth, and a real man trusts another.

It is good news! They're just too young and immature and are going through that "I WANT MORE!" phase, as opposed to that "I'm thankful! Thank you!" Phase.

its not about wanting more information really it's just that we can never know if he's reliable or not. If he knows he can't reveal information showing us he is legit then why bother posting the thread. As you can see from the comments almost no one believes him. He could be a very active member like yourself but that still doesn't hold any value.

Right, but he has a valid reason for not releasing  the character's name. And neither will I. made the promise to Mr. Gale.

He was posting in this thread to be kind, and let us know that there will be one. He's on the line even mentioning that much. be thankful for what he'd told you.

I can't be thankful to something I'm not certain I don't know the guy in person, you have talked to him but we haven't so of course it's easy for you to say that. We don't know if his information is right or even to believe  him.  sorry I don't find him to have much credebility. I can't just believe something anyone says to me. Anyone else could have made this thread and I still wouldn't believe him and I'm sure you wouldn't belive him  yourself. You have to look at it from someone else's perspective specifically someone who has no clue who he is would you still believe him?

Okay, so don't believe him. That's your choice to make. Don't be thankful or even unthankful. Don't ask for more, don't ask for him to explain. If you don't believe him, why are you asking for evidence, if he's not going to tell you? 

We can't let anyone know.

Well I never did ask for more information, I'm also telling others not to jump to conclusions as well and believe every thing. Look what happened when people jumped to conclusions with all the fake leaks such as crash and kat ones.

I understand.

But In my opinion, I'd say if you don't believe him, just don't reply. If you do, then good. We won't give any information that would ruin SuperBot's plans.

Alright I will no longer reply to this thread, I was just letting you know my opinion on the matter and I'm glad we can understand each others points of view.

I understand your side completely. I'm glad we can respect each other's opinions, friend!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 97 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Sorry but your guys lack of info and facts make it suspicious if you aare telling the truth. Sorry for being rude but dont come here claiming to know something and expect people to believe you. Keep your info to yourself.

Okay, so be suspiscious. You don't have to comment and try and call him on his bluff. (He's not bluffing, but yeah).

"Sorry for being rude but dont come here claiming to know something and expect people to believe you."

Ah yes. The notorious "Sorry... But..." sentence. That show's you're not sorry. Try rephrasing it into something mature, such as this, maybe:

"I'm sorry for being rude. I respect your opinion, and I am very suspiscious. I don't believe you, but to each his own"

THAT is the mature thing to say.

What you said is what i meant. And i thank you for providing evidence about the "private chat" kuz thats what i was looking for. Its sounded like you just believed him to believe him. I somewhat trust you now.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 97 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Sorry but your guys lack of info and facts make it suspicious if you aare telling the truth. Sorry for being rude but dont come here claiming to know something and expect people to believe you. Keep your info to yourself.

Okay, so be suspiscious. You don't have to comment and try and call him on his bluff. (He's not bluffing, but yeah).

"Sorry for being rude but dont come here claiming to know something and expect people to believe you."

Ah yes. The notorious "Sorry... But..." sentence. That show's you're not sorry. Try rephrasing it into something mature, such as this, maybe:

"I'm sorry for being rude. I respect your opinion, and I am very suspiscious. I don't believe you, but to each his own"

What you said is what i meant. And i thank you for providing evidence about the "private chat" kuz thats what i was looking for. Its sounded like you just believed him to believe him. I somewhat trust you now.

I gotcha! I'm glad we can find a stable ground to stand on.

I'll just say, you'll be happy with the character, no matter what.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 97 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Count me on the side that believes 333 and Zodian.

Call me gullible, but you guys sound very sincere, and if someone is being sincere, I think it's worth believing them if they are fairly trustworthy and not complete trolls.

It's a shame you guys can't say anything though. XD If you guys ever wanna blow off any steam via PM... Mum's the word.

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 97 (120 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Call me gullible, but you guys sound very sincere, and if someone is being sincere, I think it's worth believing them if they are fairly trustworthy and not complete trolls.

It's a shame you guys can't say anything though. XD If you guys ever wanna blow off any steam via PM... Mum's the word.

Thanks, Hyper! 

I'm sorry we can't give any specifics, however, I know of 2 characters, one being the FF rep. 

If I ever get the 'ok' I'll gladly share, but I do want to let you know, that seems pretty unlikely :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 97 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

I gotcha! I'm glad we can find a stable ground to stand on.

I'll just say, you'll be happy with the character, no matter what.

Yea like really i believe you. I seriously thought you just wanted to believe him but showing how you know the entire roster too makes me believe you. Can you answer one thing about the final roster? With the remaining characters how is the 1st party to third party ratio? You dont even have to be exact just say high or low. BTW you killed my hype but i really dont care.

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 97 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Sep 24, 2012
hopefully the FF rep is Cloud. would be hella dope! lol.
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 97 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Im on the same boat too now

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 97 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

BTW part of my arguement too was to force some facts out of you, but you guys are good

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 97 (63 Views)
0 Likes