1336 posts

Re: Final Fantasy rep

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

joblade wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
You want a fact. Look at his page. Read the newest article. I'm his artist(not gloating) just trying to prove it here. I'm honestly not trying to upset people. I thought it was good news. Lol

Hey, don't worry about it. These people, posting... their logic is very flawed and comparitive to that of a child.

I know you're telling the truth, and a real man trusts another.

It is good news! They're just too young and immature and are going through that "I WANT MORE!" phase, as opposed to that "I'm thankful! Thank you!" Phase.

its not about wanting more information really it's just that we can never know if he's reliable or not. If he knows he can't reveal information showing us he is legit then why bother posting the thread. As you can see from the comments almost no one believes him. He could be a very active member like yourself but that still doesn't hold any value.

Right, but he has a valid reason for not releasing  the character's name. And neither will I. made the promise to Mr. Gale.

He was posting in this thread to be kind, and let us know that there will be one. He's on the line even mentioning that much. be thankful for what he'd told you.

I can't be thankful to something I'm not certain I don't know the guy in person, you have talked to him but we haven't so of course it's easy for you to say that. We don't know if his information is right or even to believe  him.  sorry I don't find him to have much credebility. I can't just believe something anyone says to me. Anyone else could have made this thread and I still wouldn't believe him and I'm sure you wouldn't belive him  yourself. You have to look at it from someone else's perspective specifically someone who has no clue who he is would you still believe him?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 97 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
No? But I didn't expect people to be jerks either.

Well, with immaturity comes rudeness and irrational reasoning. 

Personally, i say you should check the pasta forums. 

But anyway, I'm thankful for the information, thank you.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 97 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Sep 24, 2012
ZodianKnight, I don't know if you got my PM yet or not, but I just want to let you know that I believe you and support you entirely.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 97 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
No prob 33. Ill be there
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 97 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 24, 2012

i believe him:smileyhappy: he hasnt lied before, hes pretty cool, doubt he would try to troll now

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 97 (80 Views)
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Thanks impaler. I'm on my phone and can't check the PMs on here. But thanks. I appreciate it.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 97 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
No? But I didn't expect people to be jerks either.

No one has BEEN a jerk, we just think "Whaaaat? No way, proove it!" which is a reasonable reaction.

I think the problem is that text lacks the tone of an actual voice so everyone takes everything negatively, except for what I said to 33, he was obviously rude to me.

So you tried to be helpful. Great. Thank you. Done and done...

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 97 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
33 that sounds like a plan

Good deal, Zodian! I support you, 100%, friend!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 97 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Zeo, thanks you. I appreciate it.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 97 (66 Views)
0 Likes