Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Final Fantasy rep

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
Ok First. I'm not going for attention. Two. I know because Im on good terms with paul gale, and I WILL not say who it is because I wont disearn his trust. Three, I'm not gloating. I simply want prople to know for a fact there is an actual FF Rep. So stop being jerks. Thanks. I guess next time I wont give good information

Oh! I'm on your side! Look at my comments! I'm trying to get them to stop bugging you about it. I know you know who the character is, and I know you're trying to help. I'm on your side, friend!

Hey im good relation with someone at Naughty Dog and my source told me about a character thats is being included in the game. I'm not trying to gloat or anything i just want you guys to believe me. Trust me he's a great character.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 41 of 97 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
Thank you guys. Appreciate it.

No but seriously watch the video it's a great song.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 42 of 97 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
Ok First. I'm not going for attention. Two. I know because Im on good terms with paul gale, and I WILL not say who it is because I wont disearn his trust. Three, I'm not gloating. I simply want prople to know for a fact there is an actual FF Rep. So stop being jerks. Thanks. I guess next time I wont give good information

So some random guy who has been been on the forums for a while is claiming he has a good relation with paul gale. Im not trying to be rude but seriusly show us more facts or i claim bull **bleep**

I don't know, that seemed pretty rude to me. Very demanding. He does not owe you an explaination. You're not entitled to the information he shares with you. He promised he won't tell anyone else, so let him be. 
Just because you want the information, does not make you entitled to it. Just wait a few months. You'll know.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 43 of 97 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3 vs Stefan....FIGHT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 44 of 97 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
You want a fact. Look at his page. Read the newest article. I'm his artist(not gloating) just trying to prove it here. I'm honestly not trying to upset people. I thought it was good news. Lol

Hey, don't worry about it. These people, posting... their logic is very flawed and comparitive to that of a child.

I know you're telling the truth, and a real man trusts another.

It is good news! They're just too young and immature and are going through that "I WANT MORE!" phase, as opposed to that "I'm thankful! Thank you!" Phase.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 45 of 97 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

So some random guy who has been been on the forums for a while is claiming he has a good relation with paul gale. Im not trying to be rude but seriusly show us more facts or i claim bull **bleep**

I don't know, that seemed pretty rude to me. Very demanding. He does not owe you an explaination. You're not entitled to the information he shares with you. He promised he won't tell anyone else, so let him be. 
Just because you want the information, does not make you entitled to it. Just wait a few months. You'll know.

So why state he knows who it is when he wont sare it? Keep it to your self if you know who it is.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 46 of 97 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Thirty3 vs Stefan....FIGHT

He can fight. I won't. I'm just defending someone. I think the maturity level on this forum needs a boost though...

Message 47 of 97 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Well, you rock man. Its hard to find good people nowadays. And thank you!
Photobucket
Message 48 of 97 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

Oh! I'm on your side! Look at my comments! I'm trying to get them to stop bugging you about it. I know you know who the character is, and I know you're trying to help. I'm on your side, friend!

Hey im good relation with someone at Naughty Dog and my source told me about a character thats is being included in the game. I'm not trying to gloat or anything i just want you guys to believe me. Trust me he's a great character.

The difference between us, is that I actually know for a FACT that he's telling the truth. I've got evidence.

Message 49 of 97 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:

So why state he knows who it is when he wont sare it? Keep it to your self if you know who it is.

"So why state he knows who it is when he wont sare it?"
Because he's trying to GIVE YOU INFORMATION THAT THERE WILL BE A FF REP. He's going past his bounderies and letting you in on something he wasn't even supposed to say in the first place! be thankful!

"Keep it to your self if you know who it is."
I most certainly will keep the FF rep between he and I, thanks for the option.

Message 50 of 97 (69 Views)
0 Likes