Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: Final Fantasy rep

Sep 24, 2012

Hahaha it's like in kindergarden again, kid says I know who took your crayons but I'm not going to say :smileyhappy: Just to mess with you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 97 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Ok First. I'm not going for attention. Two. I know because Im on good terms with paul gale, and I WILL not say who it is because I wont disearn his trust. Three, I'm not gloating. I simply want prople to know for a fact there is an actual FF Rep. So stop being jerks. Thanks. I guess next time I wont give good information
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 97 (103 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Guys, don't ask him who the rep is. I'm sure he's made a promise to whomever told him, or however he got the information. Just please, leave the guy alone.

...It's entirly his/her fault for saying they know in the first place... don't pin it on us...

Okay, you're probably some 16-year old who hasn't any hint of social skills yet........

Because that logic could not be more socially flawed.

It's your fault for replying. You control what you do. He was just stating a fact, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Tell me, when you get angry and lash out, is it their  fault because they made you mad? Or is it your fault because you're the one who chose to react that way. (Father's a psychologist, don't even try.)

No its thier fault for providing no evidence what so ever and saying he knows who the FF rep is and he expect us to believe him.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 97 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:
Guys, don't ask him who the rep is. I'm sure he's made a promise to whomever told him, or however he got the information. Just please, leave the guy alone.

How can you believe him? What if i just started saying i know which MGS was in? How would anyone trust me

Loooooooong story, friend!

Yea not buying it. you have no proof what so ever and you want us to believe you?

I mean, I don't care whether or not you believe me, it's your choice and I have absolutely no control over your decisions, but all I can say is he's telling the truth.

You're more than welcome to think what you'd like, but I can't say who the character is/how he knows who the character is - as of yet. Wait til they're revealed and he may let you know.

But like I said, if you choose not to believe it, that's completely fine! I can't choose what you think, and it'd be wrong of me to try!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 97 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:
Ok First. I'm not going for attention. Two. I know because Im on good terms with paul gale, and I WILL not say who it is because I wont disearn his trust. Three, I'm not gloating. I simply want prople to know for a fact there is an actual FF Rep. So stop being jerks. Thanks. I guess next time I wont give good information

Oh! I'm on your side! Look at my comments! I'm trying to get them to stop bugging you about it. I know you know who the character is, and I know you're trying to help. I'm on your side, friend!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 97 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

Hey man don't worry about it, that's good enough information as it is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 97 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

ZodianKnight wrote:

So some random guy who has been been on the forums for a while is claiming he has a good relation with paul gale. Im not trying to be rude but seriusly show us more facts or i claim bull **bleep**

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 97 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Thank you guys. Appreciate it.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 97 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

...It's entirly his/her fault for saying they know in the first place... don't pin it on us...

Okay, you're probably some 16-year old who hasn't any hint of social skills yet........

Because that logic could not be more socially flawed.

It's your fault for replying. You control what you do. He was just stating a fact, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Tell me, when you get angry and lash out, is it their  fault because they made you mad? Or is it your fault because you're the one who chose to react that way. (Father's a psychologist, don't even try.)

No its thier fault for providing no evidence what so ever and saying he knows who the FF rep is and he expect us to believe him.

"No its thier fault for providing no evidence what so ever"

May I ask how old you are? Your punctuation certainly gives me an idea. But that logic is child's logic. It's like when a kid says "I want that toy!" And the mother says "No." and the kid replied "I WANT IT!"

Should he get it? No. It's not his money.

It's alright if you don't believe him. I know he's telling the truth. You can believe what you want, there's really no point in arguing over whether you believe him or not

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 97 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
633 posts

Sep 24, 2012
You want a fact. Look at his page. Read the newest article. I'm his artist(not gloating) just trying to prove it here. I'm honestly not trying to upset people. I thought it was good news. Lol
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 97 (72 Views)
0 Likes