Wastelander
690 posts

Re: Final Fantasy rep

Sep 24, 2012

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
I know who the rep is. I can't say who. But I know.

no.

He does. He'd stated that he does countless times and gave factual evidence. Don't be like everyone else; so quick to disagree

WHAT FACTUAL EVIDENCE

Then why gloat about it? Obviously attention grab, obviously false, I'm not quick to disagree, it's just so obviously false. For example, if you told me the sky was down, you'd obvosuly be wrong and I'd be just as quick to disagree, if it's true, then He/She needs PM me all this supposed evidence along with who it is, if he/she can't do that/refuses, then false, straight up false.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 97 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Guys, don't ask him who the rep is. I'm sure he's made a promise to whomever told him, or however he got the information. Just please, leave the guy alone.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 97 (109 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Guys, don't ask him who the rep is. I'm sure he's made a promise to whomever told him, or however he got the information. Just please, leave the guy alone.

How can you believe him? What if i just started saying i know which MGS was in? How would anyone trust me

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 97 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

AuXiiLium_DuHHHH wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

ZodianKnight wrote:
I know who the rep is. I can't say who. But I know.

no.

He does. He'd stated that he does countless times and gave factual evidence. Don't be like everyone else; so quick to disagree

WHAT FACTUAL EVIDENCE

Then why gloat about it? Obviously attention grab, obviously false, I'm not quick to disagree, it's just so obviously false. For example, if you told me the sky was down, you'd obvosuly be wrong and I'd be just as quick to disagree, if it's true, then He/She needs PM me all this supposed evidence along with who it is, if he/she can't do that/refuses, then false, straight up false.

So what if he's trying to go for attention? Are you that immature to say that makes him a liar?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 97 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

How can you believe him? What if i just started saying i know which MGS was in? How would anyone trust me

Loooooooong story, friend!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 97 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1579 posts

Sep 24, 2012
Guys, I actually believe ZodianKnight
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 97 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

...It's entirly his/her fault for saying they know in the first place... don't pin it on us...

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 97 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Loooooooong story, friend!

Yea not buying it. you have no proof what so ever and you want us to believe you?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 97 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 24, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Guys, I actually believe ZodianKnight

I do too

NOT

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 97 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5692 posts

Sep 24, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

...It's entirly his/her fault for saying they know in the first place... don't pin it on us...

Okay, you're probably some 16-year old who hasn't any hint of social skills yet........

Because that logic could not be more socially flawed.

It's your fault for replying. You control what you do. He was just stating a fact, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Tell me, when you get angry and lash out, is it their  fault because they made you mad? Or is it your fault because you're the one who chose to react that way. (Father's a psychologist, don't even try.)

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 97 (81 Views)
0 Likes