Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 26 2012
By: Bakanagohan First Son 2 posts

Final Fantasy. Original 80G BC 2008, never posted until this unecessary exclusion. /rage

[ Edited ]
3 replies 77 views Edited Nov 26, 2012

Indeed, I was separated with a medical discharge and have schizphrenia. Days can be interesting.

Thank you for the correction, I also should have researched myself before posting.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Original 80gig BC since 2008, never posted until this game greedily excluded Final Fantasy. /rag

Nov 26, 2012
Clearly you don't understand the process. Which is fine. Superbot didn't exclude a Final Fantasy character to take your money, you paranoid lunatic. It's because, for whatever reason, Square-Enix (the proper owners of anything and everything Final Fantasy) are withholding *insert name of your favorite FF protagonist here*.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Original 80gig BC since 2008, never posted until this game greedily excluded Final Fantasy. /rag

Nov 26, 2012

Word down the grape vine suggests Cloud or Lightning for various reasons and sources. Surely there are plenty of haters on Lightning, I could not disagree more however. Game play I did not particularly enjoy the thought of full heals and ailement cures after every battle, but the story was amazing and especially her as the a character. I eagerly look forward to Lightning Returns.

Cloud was also an easily favorite of many, both he and the story were excellent.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Nov 26, 2012
Those are the 2 that are up for grabs. More people want Cloud than Lightning, though. But who knows? Omar Kendall might be one the phone right now attempting to negotiate a deal for either of the two as DLC. Only time will really tell.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (37 Views)
0 Likes