Sep 28 2012
By: Revenger-cm Uncharted Territory 1469 posts

Final Community Characters review.

5 replies 178 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

This is my review, hope you guys post the same review i did but with your own opinion about the 5 characters from beta:

Characters i will 100% use:

Kratos- Kratos is a brutal combo character which mostly has is close, medium range attacks. This characters gains decent AP, it can get to 2 lvl 3 if your really good. Its completely balanced with the other characters and needs no change at the moment. Supers are all great, all intended to get suficient kills per lvl super (1- 1-3 kills, 2- gets 2-3, 3- 2-7 most of the time) Kratos also has very good counter attacks and a "reversal block" like Ike's or Lucario's in brawl. His lvl 3 can be evade, which is the easiest one but sometimes gets you by surpsise, be very far away from him. In stages this characters won't have any problems.

Sweet Tooth- One of my fav characters, it Gains insanely AP and can get 2 lvl 3 pretty easily and even get 1 lvl 1 afterwards if you really good. It's moveset if mostly close combat but it Counters decently and his attacks are done very quickly to be evaded sucessfully. His supers are all right except for lvl 2 (1- 1-2 kills, 2 - 1-2, 3- 3-7 most of the time) Its very balanced with all the others characters.His lvl 3 can be dodge when up close to him, jumping and moving sideway but not too far from him. In stages, this characters won't have any problems.

Characters that i'm in doubt of using them:

Radec- he has a lot of moves, but his most used are the ranged attacks which is intended to be done most of the time in a match. His sniper rifle which has unlimited range and can be spammed a lot of time, same goes for the square simple button which shoots unlimited range shotgun blast which hits and sticks to a player and explodes 3 seconds later. His close combat attacks are very weak, but its intentions is to evade attacks and escape and get on the same sniping spot over and over to keep the enemy player away. Most of the time when a close combat enemy is hitting you, you press square down to drops bombs and then square left to knife-shotgun blast him to the other way of the map. When enemies are on top of them in a diagonal direction Radec has ways of hitiing it. In stages, Radec is going to have problems if the stage isn't straight and the sniper rifle won't be very usefull, this changes the technique of Radec being far away character into a very hard to use close combat Character, for example in Alden's tower, Time station, dreamscape etc. which have lots of platforms. Super they all good, very easy to get 1 kill with his lvl 1, lvl 2 sometimes gets everyone or doesn't and lvl 3 is very secured kills but slighty less time than Kratos amd Sweet lvl 3, which makes him EXTREMELY hard to get 7 kills to get to Kratos and Sweet. (i ddin't get seventh kill because i was a second short) It's impossible to evade his lvl 3 super, best thing is to do is the players spreado different way of the map or roll over on the ground.

Characters i won't use at all (except challenges and trophies if necessary)

Parappa-This characters has a lot of moves and mostly all close combat attacks and little bit of long ranged tackles. Half of his moves can't counter very well and sometimes misses, this why ppl grab enemy players and drag over parappa and he does attacks (don't know button). It's make harder to hit the enemy while parappa being to small which of course, can't be changed, but his moveset doesn't fit very well as a small character as him. His supers 1 and 2 all alright (1- 1-2kills , 2- 3 kills) but his lvl 3 is very, very bad, as ppl has suggested, he should get 2x AP gaining for 30 seconds or so. lvl2>lvl3.

Fat Princess- If it wasn't for he stunning attacks, she wound't be so good, her butt slam attack to the ground is the most useful attack from her, she also has minions than can attack WHILE she is hitting the enemy player, this is good to stop combos at enemies while even getting hitm the elf just hits him for her while she gets up. Her stuns is the key to get nicely well dont lvl 1 super, her lvl 2 is better than all the others characters. ( 1- 1-3 kills, 2 3-5 kills) Her lvl is extremely weak, as it gets the third kill by luck, it can sometimes can get 2. Her moveset has various counter which makes her pretty decent most of the time, she is mostly medium range character.

DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 1 of 6 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Re: Final Community Characters review.

Sep 28, 2012
Have anyone read this lol? Want to really know if you agree on this.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 2 of 6 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Cool   kudos

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Sep 28, 2012

I think Parappa has an excellent moveset. His square attacks are chainable or can just be used to create space. His mic adds medium range to his arsenal and his tackle adds stun. he has great aerial mobility with his skateboard allowing him to quickly close the distance or escape supers. His lvl 1 is FANTASTIC for netting a quick kill. He gains meter quick enough that he can be a strong contender without even having to use lv2 or 3. Ill definitely still use him post release

Message 4 of 6 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Sep 28, 2012
I think fatty p looks like she can kick some butt ... I'm all about that lvl2
Message 5 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

You missed sly cooper whom i plan on using sometimes. I love zoners and radec looks fantastic althogh I believe ratchet and clank will simply be better zoners..... and I will play raiden or dante over kratos so ya....prolly wont play kratos

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)
0 Likes