Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Fighting Games and PS All Stars

[ Edited ]
Nov 18, 2012

I started playing fighting games ever since the very first Mortal Kombat was released for the PC. I'm a big fan of MK but I've also played street fighter starting with the super street fighter 2 turbo that I played on some emulator. I never got into the tekken series though. As you can tell from my sig, sub-zero is one of my favourite characters in all fighting games.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 21 of 23 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 18, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:

I started playing fighting games ever since the very first Mortal Kombat was released for the PC. I'm a big fan of MK but I've also played street fighter starting with the super street fighter 2 turbo that I played on some emulator. I never got into the tekken series though. As you can tell from my sig, sub-zero is one of my favourite characters in all fighting games.

I tried tekken as wel but didn't like it felt slower than the fighting games I am used to like mortal kombat and soul calibur

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 22 of 23 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Nov 18, 2012
I've been playing fighting games since before I could even understand them, with Super Street Fighter II Turbo on the SNES. From then I've been cutting my teeth on Marvel vs. Capcom (all of them), Tekken (all of them), Soul Calibur (all of them since II), and recently I've been trying to get into Virtua Fighter and King of Fighters, since they're so hype. Which is to make no mention of SSB, which I've been playing since the N64 days, and I learned to play it one-handed when I broke my arm once.

But yeah, that's my fighting game history.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 23 of 23 (21 Views)
0 Likes