Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Fettuccine Friday 1v1 Tournament Feb 8th RESULTS!

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry Xaltis! We're on a budget you know! Smiley Wink

We do a prized tournament usually once a month, and might expand on that in the future.
Message 21 of 52 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Sorry Xaltis! We're on a budget you know! Smiley Wink

We do a prized tournament usually once a month, and might expand on that in the future.

I suppose I'll just have to do just as good in the next tourneys.

Photobucket
Message 22 of 52 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Also I wanted to ask you something: as this was your first tournament with us and you've done well, we were planning on running a podcast very soon, and we'd love to interview you for it if you are interested!
Message 23 of 52 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Also I wanted to ask you something: as this was your first tournament with us and you've done well, we were planning on running a podcast very soon, and we'd love to interview you for it if you are interested!

Oh hell yea, that sounds great! Let me know when you wanna do it. Now you got me hyped. XD

Photobucket
Message 24 of 52 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I'll PM you with some details on here. Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 52 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Sure thing!
Photobucket
Message 26 of 52 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Hmm so I got replaced by Yung? Ok then. I was expecting public enemy or Xadrin to make it into top 3 since I wasn't there, but this turned different than I thought it would (Besides me guessing Lizardheart would win with Dabuz in second). Also, this jeffjeff guy got tied for 5th with Sackboy? I wonder how he plays him, and could possibly be the long lost tourney level Sackboy I have been looking for. 

Also lol at my first opponent getting 4th. Truth be told, I probably would have underestimated this guy and lose because I got cocky yet again XD. If my partner is around I'll do the tourney tonight, I need more than 1 tourney under my belt.

Message 27 of 52 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Ginta2468 wrote:

Hmm so I got replaced by Yung? Ok then. I was expecting public enemy or Xadrin to make it into top 3 since I wasn't there, but this turned different than I thought it would (Besides me guessing Lizardheart would win with Dabuz in second). Also, this jeffjeff guy got tied for 5th with Sackboy? I wonder how he plays him, and could possibly be the long lost tourney level Sackboy I have been looking for. 

Also lol at my first opponent getting 4th. Truth be told, I probably would have underestimated this guy and lose because I got cocky yet again XD. If my partner is around I'll do the tourney tonight, I need more than 1 tourney under my belt.

Sorry I took out PublicEnemy in Winners Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 28 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Feb 9, 2013
Aylas, you still didn't send me a friend request xD
 photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 29 of 52 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Xaltis wrote:

Ginta2468 wrote:

Sorry I took out PublicEnemy in Winners Smiley Wink

I can see that. I was ready to fight him again since he was first Naiko I have ever fought 1v1. I usually make it into top 4 in I think every tourney I have been in, but my biggest downfall is my bad habit of underestimating my opponent. I wonder how I would do if I went all out all the way.

Message 30 of 52 (56 Views)
0 Likes