Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Re: Fearless Trophy on Vita

Jan 27, 2013

OMEGA_MEXICAN wrote:
Why is it a silver trophy?
Don't get me wrong I like it but I think it should have been a bronze IMO
Actually now that I think about, the whole game's trophy system is way too easy so I guess the more the merrier =)

It's kind of self-explanatory. The reason it's a Silver Trophy is because the possibility of playing on Fearless without buying it is very low because you'd have to wait and see if you'll play on that stage in Arcade Mode or in Ranked Match, plus the chance of you using Nariko and if you can get a Level 3 based on the fact if you know  how to use her or not. If you buy the stage, you paid money for stage, it derserves in some right to be a Silver. Plus, all you'd have to do is go to Practice Mode, choose Nariko, and set the Super to Level 3 and activate it... Easy Silver Trophy if you buy it, very complicated Silver Trophy if you don't buy it.

Message 11 of 19 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Ndukauba wrote:

OMEGA_MEXICAN wrote:
Why is it a silver trophy?
Don't get me wrong I like it but I think it should have been a bronze IMO
Actually now that I think about, the whole game's trophy system is way too easy so I guess the more the merrier =)

It's kind of self-explanatory. The reason it's a Silver Trophy is because the possibility of playing on Fearless without buying it is very low because you'd have to wait and see if you'll play on that stage in Arcade Mode or in Ranked Match, plus the chance of you using Nariko and if you can get a Level 3 based on the fact if you know  how to use her or not. If you buy the stage, you paid money for stage, it derserves in some right to be a Silver. Plus, all you'd have to do is go to Practice Mode, choose Nariko, and set the Super to Level 3 and activate it... Easy Silver Trophy if you buy it, very complicated Silver Trophy if you don't buy it.

You lost me.

People who don't buy the DLC can still have a chance of playing on it?

Message 12 of 19 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Ya. It'll be available to all online. From what I understand, purchasing it just makes it available to you for offline, and private online play.
Message 13 of 19 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Jan 27, 2013

johngie wrote:
Ya. It'll be available to all online. From what I understand, purchasing it just makes it available to you for offline, and private online play.

I feel so bad for SuperBot.

Very ballsy company.

And I thought Uncharted 3's team had it tough.

Can you provide a link, or direct me to where this info is from?

Message 14 of 19 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 27, 2013
It's at the end:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/17/new-playstation-all-stars-join-the-battle-february-12th-fr...

And I was slightly mistaken. It's only going to be available for free for ranked play
Message 15 of 19 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Jan 27, 2013
_
Well for example Borderlands 2. That game's trophy list got updated with DLC trophies way before the DLC was out (it hadn't been even officially revealed)
So I see nothing weird in this. The trophies for Kat and Emmett will probably be added with patch which comes just before they're out (which has compatibility for Kat and Emmett...)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 16 of 19 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Jan 27, 2013
Ive seen trophies before DLC releases before.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 17 of 19 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Jan 27, 2013
There were ACIII trophies on the day one trophy list for a DLC that only came out a week or two ago. Now, that I found odd
Message 18 of 19 (106 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Jan 27, 2013

There have been trophies up on the server for a while of Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game's "Online Multiplayer and Wallace Wells" pack, but that still hasn't surfaced or been mentioned since the fall.

NS.png

Message 19 of 19 (102 Views)
0 Likes