I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: Favorite PlayStation sidekick?

Sep 11, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

Oh, Qwark is great too. I was gonna add someone... but I just forgot when I saw Qwarks name... Oh yeah! Zeke Dunbar. Even if he is a traitorous **bleep** in the first game.

yeah but is still a lovable guy, did you enjoy the evil ending in 2, did you think of his tratourous ways when that happened, I didn't I just felt angry at myself for doing it

I hated the evil ending in 2. It was the most awful thing I've ever had to do in a game. But, when I did the good ending, I thought about him betraying him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 58 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6532 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

in all honesty I think he is a large part of the franchise, witout daxter the games would not have evn been nearly as good in my opinion, would have been too serious he makes it funny and enjoyable.

Ah you cant go to far and say that... The game would still be badass. Jak would just have had less humor thats all. Because according to his games Daxter only helped Jak with minor things in his adv that Jak could have done itself.

I agree he technically wasn't essential but the games are better because of him and wouldn't be the same without his jokes.I always looked forward to cutscenes that i knew he would say a stupid joke in.

keira:I don't date animals

Yea.. no offense but the game would still be good without Daxter. SOme ppl actually would prefer it if Daxter was excluded or muted in the game. Thats not me but im just saying with or without Daxter Jak would be a good game.  Daxter even lost his name in the title after the first game :/ It became jak II , Jak 3 and Jak X. They proabably did it like that because Daxter had no role though. He was always actually intended to be the commentary humor sidekick not the fighting type so thats what makes Daxter a good sidekick and bad sidekick.

But as a Precursor im disappointed...

hey man serious spoiler, not cool

What spoiler?? Didnt you play all the games??

well of course but not everyone has. I wish they would do jak x 2 on a random thought

Jak is hiighely underrated anyway. A lot of dumb *** dont care about Jak. They think his games are childish and cartoony. These ppl are greatly wrong. Anyway I agree with you about Jak X-2 I would love a Jak X2. Jak X itself was amazing so yea. But there would have to be the adventure game first so Jak X2 can get it levels from the adv game.

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 58 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 11, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

in all honesty I think he is a large part of the franchise, witout daxter the games would not have evn been nearly as good in my opinion, would have been too serious he makes it funny and enjoyable.

Ah you cant go to far and say that... The game would still be badass. Jak would just have had less humor thats all. Because according to his games Daxter only helped Jak with minor things in his adv that Jak could have done itself.

I agree he technically wasn't essential but the games are better because of him and wouldn't be the same without his jokes.I always looked forward to cutscenes that i knew he would say a stupid joke in.

Yea.. no offense but the game would still be good without Daxter. SOme ppl actually would prefer it if Daxter was excluded or muted in the game. Thats not me but im just saying with or without Daxter Jak would be a good game.  Daxter even lost his name in the title after the first game :/ It became jak II , Jak 3 and Jak X. They proabably did it like that because Daxter had no role though. He was always actually intended to be the commentary humor sidekick not the fighting type so thats what makes Daxter a good sidekick and bad sidekick.

well of course but not everyone has. I wish they would do jak x 2 on a random thought

Jak is hiighely underrated anyway. A lot of dumb *** dont care about Jak. They think his games are childish and cartoony. These ppl are greatly wrong. Anyway I agree with you about Jak X-2 I would love a Jak X2. Jak X itself was amazing so yea. But there would have to be the adventure game game first so Jak X2 can get it levels from the adv game.

underrated what nonsense they are amazing. now jak X was it was a total different direction for the series and if i'm not mistaken wasn't very popular compared to the other games

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 58 (62 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Sep 11, 2012

I'm gonna say Clank and Victor Sullivan

firma.PNG

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 58 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 11, 2012
I'm sure my Avatar says it all for my opinion on the matter.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 58 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6532 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Jak is hiighely underrated anyway. A lot of dumb *** dont care about Jak. They think his games are childish and cartoony. These ppl are greatly wrong. Anyway I agree with you about Jak X-2 I would love a Jak X2. Jak X itself was amazing so yea. But there would have to be the adventure game game first so Jak X2 can get it levels from the adv game.

underrated what nonsense they are amazing. now jak X was it was a total different direction for the series and if i'm not mistaken wasn't very popular compared to the other games

Jak X was actually loved and hated by most fans. Overall there was more fans who loved it it then hated it. The reason why certain jak games are targetted and hated is because of the lack of games the player played. Like some only played like 2 or 1 and/or  jumped from 1 to 3 or 1 to X and etc...

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 58 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 11, 2012

I played one then parts of 2 then 3 then finished 2 so yeah i fit that category

#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 58 (48 Views)