Jan 09 2013
By: coreno Big Daddy 18884 posts

Favorite PSASBR Moment

25 replies 266 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

There are a lot of threads out there saying nerf this, spammers that; rage quitters here, bugs there. Lets do something different.

So lets hear it. Those moments were you laugh, or jump off of your couch in excitment, in the heat of the moment, then you hear "OVERTIME!"

Keep it brief if possible, and if you have more than one favorite moment, go ahead and share them all! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 26 (266 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Re: Favorite PSASBR Moment

Jan 9, 2013
theres alot of threads like these too ya'know Smiley Tongue
Message 2 of 26 (262 Views)
Fender Bender
4137 posts

Jan 9, 2013

So there I was, 3x Overtime. It was a 3 way tie, the other guy was for sure out because he had no kills. So the leading dante gets a player over in the corner doing his crazy sword stuff, a couple seconds left, I rush over there with my Big Daddy, Lvl1 on deck...BOOM. 2 Kills, No time left. I take 1st! I flip out and almost break my controller. Never have had that in another fighting game...only in Allstars Smiley Wink.

#Reapers
Message 3 of 26 (257 Views)
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Ari_Ownx wrote:
theres alot of threads like these too ya'know Smiley Tongue

Not all that surprised. Haven't seen one turn up in the past few days though. Maybe we can keep this one alive, unless there is already one with a lot of replies, then feel free to link to it.

Message 4 of 26 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18884 posts

Jan 11, 2013

BIG_C_23 wrote:

So there I was, 3x Overtime. It was a 3 way tie, the other guy was for sure out because he had no kills. So the leading dante gets a player over in the corner doing his crazy sword stuff, a couple seconds left, I rush over there with my Big Daddy, Lvl1 on deck...BOOM. 2 Kills, No time left. I take 1st! I flip out and almost break my controller. Never have had that in another fighting game...only in Allstars Smiley Wink.

Haha awesome!

One time I went into overtime, I was clearly behind, I had maybe one kill, but the others had at least two or three. In Overtime, I nailed a couple kills, and then we go into 3x Overtime, and I nail a couple more kills and come out on top. I wasn't even in my chair at that point! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 26 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jan 11, 2013

It was free for all stock and iwas Parappa and it went down one on one with me and a level 999 Nariko and they were really good. they pulled out there level 2 a couple times but  i maanged to dodge them and finally saved to my level 2 and won. it was intense.

Message 6 of 26 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Was a hilarious 2v2 with me and Blackspawn vs heroicMoises and silver yesterday......by the way they just do the same moves the whole match........so this was the 5th time in the day and we already know the moves they do so they land no kills we all had level 2 and then with 5secs left Moises pulls out the level 2 and kills me!!! I was raging that kill decided the winners Moises was sly like me and he even said we're very annoying Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 7 of 26 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Dropping Big Daddy's level 1 off the really high platform in Dreamscape and getting 3 kills on a Cole comboing a toro and a dante.
PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 8 of 26 (191 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 11, 2013
2v2 had turned into a 1v1 between Kratos and I, and we each had 1 life left. It was an epic match, with both of us pulling off awesome combos, and neither of us spamming (which was nice. You know, Kratos, and everything).

I got my level 2. Triggered it, charged at him, and a split second before I hit, he uses his level 2. Game over for me.

Insert Ron Burgundy "Heck I'm not even mad, that's amazing." Gif here.
Message 9 of 26 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7532 posts

Jan 11, 2013

johngie wrote:
2v2 had turned into a 1v1 between Kratos and I, and we each had 1 life left. It was an epic match, with both of us pulling off awesome combos, and neither of us spamming (which was nice. You know, Kratos, and everything).

I got my level 2. Triggered it, charged at him, and a split second before I hit, he uses his level 2. Game over for me.

Insert Ron Burgundy "Heck I'm not even mad, that's amazing." Gif here.

Who were you ? Fatty? baddy daddy? Those are the only ones who have level 2 that you charge and also Dan Dan (Dante) 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 10 of 26 (174 Views)
0 Likes