Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Favorite Game Franchises

Jul 20, 2012
Omg I still have my digimon world game! Im bout to pkay the **bleep** out of that **bleep**!
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 11 of 34 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Halo
Gears Of War
Uncharted
Call Of Duty
Battlefield
Minecraft
Jak & Daxter

Lots other ican't think of ):
Message 12 of 34 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Thx, ieven though this game isn't out yet i think i may end up liking it more than SSB and that says alot since it is my fav. I just wish more people understood, its really ok to like both..i just don't get some people. Anywayz

Smash
DMC (current)
MGS
KH
Bioshock (1&2) not the same if not in rapture
CoD(yeah i said it)
Soul Cal
Naruto (all versions)
^ In no order aside from smash
- If you like my idea or post, be sure to let me know with kudos =) -
Message 13 of 34 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 20, 2012

ShotofCyanide wrote:
Thx, ieven though this game isn't out yet i think i may end up liking it more than SSB and that says alot since it is my fav. I just wish more people understood, its really ok to like both..i just don't get some people. Anywayz

Smash
DMC (current)
MGS
KH
Bioshock (1&2) not the same if not in rapture
CoD(yeah i said it)
Soul Cal
Naruto (all versions)
^ In no order aside from smash

I think you should give BioShock Infinite a chance as I think it looks great. it's a fresh new perspective on the series, that isn't a controversial reboot. *looks at DmC*

Anyways, I totally agree man. I think they'll both be great. Personally though, I think I'll love them equally, that's just me.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 14 of 34 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Metal Gear Solid is my favorite series of all time and has been for a long time.

Few Others:

DMC
Kingdom Hearts
God of War
Final Fantasy(old FF...anything after X is nothing special)
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 15 of 34 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
For me it depends on how competitive it turns out to be, i love melee because it was an advanced competitive fighter with a style that hand never been seen before.
As for Bioshock Infinite, i'll give it a try but i hold little hope in me liking it. I liked the first because of the talented blend of Beauty and Horror. I liked 2, but splicers stop becoming scary when your a big daddy not to mention defending the little sister while harvesting got really repititive.
No, Bioshock seems to be stepping away from the horror aspect, now out of the dark world of rapture to the beautiful blue skies of colonial times, just not sure
Message 16 of 34 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

ShotofCyanide wrote:
For me it depends on how competitive it turns out to be, i love melee because it was an advanced competitive fighter with a style that hand never been seen before.
As for Bioshock Infinite, i'll give it a try but i hold little hope in me liking it. I liked the first because of the talented blend of Beauty and Horror. I liked 2, but splicers stop becoming scary when your a big daddy not to mention defending the little sister while harvesting got really repititive.
No, Bioshock seems to be stepping away from the horror aspect, now out of the dark world of rapture to the beautiful blue skies of colonial times, just not sure

Oh no, trust me, the beautiful skies are just a deception. There is plenty of crazy **bleep** in Infinite. It's not just some peace ul place, there are psychos, ghosts, revived enemies, boys of silence, etc. Take a look at this:

I can understand why you would think this, but I think that just leaves more room to surprise you. There's even the giant Songbird which is basically the Big Daddy of Infinite.

Message 17 of 34 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Jul 20, 2012

My three favorites are easily:

Crash Bandicoot
Sly Cooper
inFAMOUS

Runners up:

Ratchet & Clank
Spyro the Dragon
Uncharted
Super Mario
Super Smash Bros.
Twisted Metal
Mortal Kombat 

Message 18 of 34 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Jul 20, 2012
The songbird does look really cool, i don't find the other enemys eerie at all though especially that robot george washington and its probably just me but the girl looks like a person from Fable. I miss the little sisters, the big daddies, and Andrew Ryan. Like i said i will get the game but if they don't go back to rapture after this, i'm done
Message 19 of 34 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 20, 2012
I think you're talk about the Banshees. Yes, I play a little Fable myself.

I can understand though. I would also be disappointed if we can't go back to Rapture. But I think this game has potential and its only one installment so it'll be a fresh breath of air and then we'll probably be back. Unless we get Infinite 2 with playable Songbird. or even an underground city next. lol, I'm joking.

But I do wonder if the second thing I mentioned is possible though...
Message 20 of 34 (64 Views)
0 Likes