Highlighted
Oct 22 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1693 posts

Favorite Beta moments

[ Edited ]
10 replies 148 views Edited Oct 22, 2012

Mines are when I dominate Radec to the point it makes the opposing player quit

I take more pleasure in that than my victories

I always play as Radec's natural enemy (PaRappa)

whenever he's on the map, I dismiss every other players and focused solely on spanking him

My fav. ruined moment just happened earlier: I was dismantling 3 Kratos until the connection came to their rescue

There's a special joy that's brought to your face when you make a spammer quit

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 11 (148 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Re: Favorite Beta moments

Oct 22, 2012

Same as u, whenever i see a radec i forget all other players and beat him down. My fave moment is my match against 3 kratoses, me 22... kratos.... Not so good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mario kills turtles..... kratos kills gods.

looking for some art to look at! look no further!
www.noahmorrow.deviantart.com/

Message 2 of 11 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Oct 22, 2012
As @**bleep** Radec, my favorite moments are when I time my sniper shot perfectly, and don't give anyone a chance to touch the ground.

As legit Radec, I thought it was funny when myself and another Radec level 2'd each other at the same time, killing one another and no one else. It looked like:
I----I
Message 3 of 11 (128 Views)
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Oct 22, 2012
getting a lvl 3 super with radec at literally 1 second left and winning it all, and this happened to me twice!
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 4 of 11 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Oct 22, 2012

johngie wrote:
As @**bleep** Radec, my favorite moments are when I time my sniper shot perfectly, and don't give anyone a chance to touch the ground.

As legit Radec, I thought it was funny when myself and another Radec level 2'd each other at the same time, killing one another and no one else. It looked like:
I----I

best moments as a radec player are if you kill ppl in the air with ur  lvl 1 super. These epic skillshots over the whole map to kill some jumping parrapa, who tries to be smart.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 5 of 11 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Oct 22, 2012

im sly dominating, against a spamming radec, a sweet tooth and a kratos, we go into overtime, RAGE QUITSmiley MadSmiley Very Happy

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 6 of 11 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 22, 2012

Coming first place 95% of the time.  Usually with Parappa or Radec but also with Sly and Kratos. 

Also the time it glitched on my teammate on a 2v2 so he quit at the beginning of the match.  Beat them both myself as Parappa.

Message 7 of 11 (108 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6399 posts

Oct 22, 2012

When I was playing a 2v2 match and my partner and I were owning the other team of Kratos easily. When the 1 minute mark hit, One Kratos combo grappled my partner, I interuppted him with a throw, then the other Kratos launched me from behind. But the Kratos that was in the throwing motion was stuck upside down in midair and couldn't move at all. What made it even better was the guy on the mic playing as Kratos XD.

Message 8 of 11 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Oct 22, 2012

Playing as sly when my 2v2 partner glitched then going up against 2 radecs and winning Smiley Tongue  they literally didnt know what hit them.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 9 of 11 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7421 posts

Oct 23, 2012

My fav moment was when there're were three people,me (Parappa),a Kratos,and a Sweet Tooth. Sweet T. used his lvl 1 and I used mine at the same time (Kratos was in the middle) And we all ended up dead Smiley Very Happy

Pipo

http://brotherhoodofgaming.clanwebsite.com/
NNID&Steam: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452
Message 10 of 11 (62 Views)
0 Likes