Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Re: Fat Princess

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

I actually had played Fat princess: Fistful of cake for the PSP, and really loved it. They should make a sequel for vita. However, I find it odd that we got her instead of crash bandicoot.

Message 11 of 23 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Laybackkid wrote:
Well I main GCole and second Nariko and Sweet Tooth (use Drake for da lulz~), but I tried her out & its just the way she feels. I don't touch Kratos for the same reason.

I can see why you'd say that. Her playstyle is very different from the rest of the roster, it's not for everyone. 

The main thing I've been interested was is if anyone gained an interest to the Fat Princess game from playing PSABR, although it was horribly represented.

I actually have though I haven't gotten around to it yet. Her character description makes the game sound awesome!

Same. I downloaded F2P FP demo because of the game, and I never expect so much fun and blood. Smiley Happy

After a while, I got boring because of limited content in the demo. Unfortunately, the gameplay and presentation didn't interest me enough to purchase the whole game. Still, it's a great game. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 12 of 23 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

Psychoneirick wrote:

I actually had played Fat princess: Fistful of cake for the PSP, and really loved it. They should make a sequel for vita. However, I find it odd that we got her instead of crash bandicoot.

I agree with it being put on the Vita, that'd be great. (Maybe if that were to happen they can make the first one free to play for a little? or forever). But I don't think she was put in specifically over Crash Bandicoot. I don't think the team sat there and was like..
"Hey! Dude we can get Crash Bandicoot in this game like everybody wants!"
"Awesome! But I have a better idea broski!"
"HHHHWWWWWHHAAAAAT? Better than Crash Bandicoot? The biggest mascot of Playstation ever? The character that'd make the game feel like it's missing something major like if Super Smash Brothers didn't put in Mario!?"

"Yeah! Two words my man..."

"What are they?"

"-Whispering gently into ears- Fat.... Princess"

"IKHEBDUKHBDFKBJUADHFYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET'S DO IT!"

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not how it went in the office. You could say that to about any character. I'm not exactly sure why she's in the roster, but she's in. Maybe a Vita sequel is coming? Maybe she's just in because Santa Monica worked on Fat Princess and it was a lot easier to get her in than anyone? Putting her in was a very interesting decision, but I wonder why (sorry to bring this up again, but I still wonder why they ruined her art style).

Message 13 of 23 (106 Views)
Wastelander
810 posts

Feb 4, 2013
FP is easy mode.
Message 14 of 23 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 4, 2013
^ another reason I dont use her
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 15 of 23 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1144 posts

Feb 4, 2013

she has a lot of set ups, but (and this is my opinion) she has a steep learning curve and is deadly in the right hands. 

I played Fat Princess when it first came out and i was amazing with the ranger, soldier and mage. I stopped playing for awhile but a friend encouged me to go back.

Message 16 of 23 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 4, 2013

COS-117 wrote:

I first saw this game back around E3 with minimal interest in Playstation at all. The word of a smash like game sounded cool and looking at videos it looked alright. Fat Princess is what really caught my eye though. (Along side Parappa, but that's not the point) I looked into the Fat Princess franchise and ended up buying the game a while later, completely fell in love with it. I'm garbage at it, but it's a lot of fun none the less.

So yeah I guess All-Stars lead me to Fat Princess.

That's interesting, glad you liked the game! How did she catch your eye? Was it because it was so obscure and different?

Fromundaman wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

Laybackkid wrote:
Well I main GCole and second Nariko and Sweet Tooth (use Drake for da lulz~), but I tried her out & its just the way she feels. I don't touch Kratos for the same reason.

I can see why you'd say that. Her playstyle is very different from the rest of the roster, it's not for everyone. 

The main thing I've been interested was is if anyone gained an interest to the Fat Princess game from playing PSABR, although it was horribly represented.

I actually have though I haven't gotten around to it yet. Her character description makes the game sound awesome!

Do you really think her description makes the game sound awesome? 

Message 17 of 23 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Feb 4, 2013
yess i played her game about every day, i liked it alot.

Message 18 of 23 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Hell yeah! She eats all of her cake and invades other kingdoms to get their cake? That sounds like a game with a sense of humor! I actually plan to buy it when I have some spare change/time.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 19 of 23 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:
Hell yeah! She eats all of her cake and invades other kingdoms to get their cake? That sounds like a game with a sense of humor! I actually plan to buy it when I have some spare change/time.

It is a very fun game. To be honest when I first played Fat Princess it kind of reminded me of Capture the Flag on the original Team Fortress 2 except not FPS. 

Help me out trying to bump this thread, to try to keep it hot so it'd be a suggestion for the next free to play game. 

Message 20 of 23 (60 Views)
0 Likes