Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Fat Princess

Jan 25, 2013
...well advantages do exist......I did however once beaten fat princess 1v1 with sweet tooth...though it did last a long while
Message 21 of 24 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Sir Dan?? No.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 22 of 24 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Yup, Fat Princess makes Raiden look like a housecat, and I'm seeing more of them with each passing day.

I personally think that she just needs to lose the super armor on her square attacks, unlike Big Daddy, her moves already have a great reach, it makes approaching her unnecessarily difficult since she'll always win out.

Online lag plays to her advantage too, when I figured out what they were doing I just figured "block her attempt to confirm as I wake up, right"? Apparently the server doesn't get that information quick enough. Your character starts at a neutral frame which the player used to keel me over with her neutral square, getting knocked to the ground was a death sentence unless it was a platform I could drop through. Removing her super armor would be a better solution than spending hours on the netcode, so at least someone can attack her before she tries to pull that off. It's kind of like Raiden's chain grabbing: technically there's a way out, but the milliseconds of input lag playing online won't let that happen.

Message 23 of 24 (110 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

yup i agree i went to the pasta website and asked for 1v1s and 5 people friend request me which ALL used fat p... not going to lie this one guy named Dillon3000 has trhe best fat p i ever fought... he even kill confirmed me with a up grab combo...

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 24 of 24 (98 Views)
0 Likes