Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: Fat Princess would have been better a stage.

Sep 30, 2012
I guess they just wanted to celebrate the PSN, I'm sure someone would have complained about it eventually if they hadnt.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 18 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Here's the problem we're dealing with, in the case of Fat Princess.

She's, obviously, not one of the all-time greats. She is first party but, very 'weird'. HOWEVER. She has a unique moveset. She's something totally new to the game that nobody else can emulate.

This 'is' a fighting game, and for a fighting game to have a diverse roster, this is a pretty good idea. This is actually why I defend Evil Cole as well; while he's, yes, Cole, if you look at his moveset not many other characters shoot entire beams for their Level 3, epecially while flying. He looks a lot like a heavy hitter, especially compared to his weaker counterpart who more than most likely has to rely on crowd control and zoning.

With Fat Princess they had the freedom to do pretty much anything with the moveset. For anyone that has actually played the PSN Fat Princess, she's a game of Capture the Flag. I mean, literally, 'she' is the flag. I called it Capture the Flab. Because of this they were able to create a unique moveset that nobody else in the game could probably pull off, and that's what makes it fun. Ballerina spins while falling down in a shockwave attack. She looks to also be a heavy hitter; kind of like a Zangief, or Big Daddy, because she can throw her weight around.

Message 12 of 18 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Fat Princess is awesome. Isn't that enough? Also there's no such thing as wasting a spot

Message 13 of 18 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Fat Princess as a stage...? She's not THAT fat ;P
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 14 of 18 (81 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I like how you mention crappy character who should've replaced her.
She's a good character, stop hating on her highness!
Message 15 of 18 (69 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 30, 2012
It's called variety.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 16 of 18 (63 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Oh, **bleep**!!

Fat Princess + LocoRoco = Awesome

asdasd

dadsad

Message 17 of 18 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I know a few people that were attracted to this game because of her since they play a lot of psn games and Fat Princess was their favorite. Besides I couldn't own people as easily in the beta if it wasn't for her. Also you have to note that this game is being made by Santa Monica Studios.
Message 18 of 18 (57 Views)
0 Likes