Oct 27 2012
By: TwinSnakes89 Wastelander 639 posts

Fat Princess Y U SO BAD? :'(

23 replies 424 views Edited Oct 27, 2012

I like weirder characters in games, especially fighters (If you can call this that) so Fat Princess would be a great fit for me but I find myself hating this game more and more because of her. 

Shes just so bad.

Kratos can just dominate you up front and at a reasonable range, Radec will just snipe the hell out of you and get a massive amount of AP, Sweet Tooth has mines that explode on impact and I have seen very little of Sly and Parappa just be certain fo their strengths but I can almost be certain they to would dominate Fatty. Her 'bomb' is easily dodged as it takes an eternity to explode, her swordsman only travels about 1/8 of the screen and I have yet to see her level 3 as her AP gain seems pathetic compared to other characters

But hey, maybe I am just that bad a player and not seeing her strengths, so please if she has any let me know because at this rate the game (as a BETA) is one of the worst things I have played. Matchmaking is awful with a massive amount of lag, eveyrone is Kratos and Radec, players becoming invincible because the game states their 'dead' when in fact they're still running around gathering AP, players floating in mid air when the arena changes (Metropolis), I could go on but I'm sure theres a thread about this. I just intend to enquire about my Fatty 

:'(

Message 1 of 24 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: Fat Princess Y U SO BAD? :'(

Oct 27, 2012
Say what ? Fat Princess is a beast !
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 2 of 24 (417 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Oct 27, 2012
She is a beast! I love having Fat Princess on the roster.
Message 3 of 24 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
42 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I won't say say your a bad player, just that you don't know how to play with FP. She's actually really good. If your losing to Radec and Kratos, block more.
Message 4 of 24 (401 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1374 posts

Oct 27, 2012

You mean Fat Princess Y U SO GUD? 

There's nothing like emerging victorius from a match against 3 Kratos with Fat Princess LOL. She's a really fun character to play as, i enjoy her moveset, she's like a combination of Wario and Princess Peach from SSBB. It's deffo manageble to accuire her Level 3, although i prefer to use her Level 2. Nothin' like owning with a CHICKEN >Smiley Very Happy

!Rafe is Bae!
Message 5 of 24 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 27, 2012
I can't tell since i don't care a bit of that character but i can tell she is as good as parappa.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 6 of 24 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 27, 2012

shes very good and builds alot of AP per combo and shes only gonna get better

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 7 of 24 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Serious statement: I honestly believe Fat Princesss to be the best character in the beta. Better than Kratos, and better than Radec. Most people just don't know how to use her yet. Specifically, I believe Fat Princess also has an advantageous match up against Radec (match up is equal vs Kratos).

Message 8 of 24 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Oct 27, 2012
fat princess is so weak
Message 9 of 24 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Ive seen a few good fat Princess users that actually know set ups, she is faar from a bad character.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicxxspadezxx
Message 10 of 24 (333 Views)
0 Likes