Dec 30 2013
By: RikkiRossTheBoss Survivor 2454 posts

(Fantasy) a request character but a xenomorph

15 replies 144 views Edited Dec 30, 2012
I know it would never happen I know that full well but it would be really cool to see a xenomorph in all stars since its a fighting game.

Could grab onto a wall a bit like cole use claws as a square button or the tail for triangle, circle could be different acid spits

Level one could be throw a facehugger a few feet in front
Level 2 could be a explosion of acid (like seen by the exploding xenomorph) (and its suppose to be cosplay so a mix of everything)
level 3 could be a scene where its pitch black with the characters in the level as the only thing you can see looking at the screen and then the xenomorph could appear from behind hissing causing everyone to die like parappas or toros.

Just a thought people
Message 1 of 16 (144 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: (Fantasy) a request character but a xenomorph

Dec 30, 2012
You should probably play AvP.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 2 of 16 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I've played every single aliens game and got the next on preorder
Message 3 of 16 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Not to mention own all 7 film including Prometheus
Message 4 of 16 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I really didn't like Prometheus. What did you think of it?
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 5 of 16 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I thought as a film it was good I like the special effects and story was alright since the franchise really needed a story of the xenomorphs instead of Ripley but compared to the franchise I kind thought it stood out like a sore thumb, more then avp and it didn't make sense since it was a prequel and there were several mistakes which when watched it makes the 1st aliens film not make sense.

But overall thought it was 'okay' a 6/10

What about you?
Message 6 of 16 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 30, 2012
I would kill for a Xenomorph character. Also I don't think it is TOO unrealistic to get one in the game since the new game is coming out soon and it could be used as a promotiion. It wouldn't be the first time a horror movie villian would be in a fighting game.
Message 7 of 16 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 30, 2012
@gnick4

I think it would be awesome but in fairness there are better characters out there that deserve a better place in this game but the chances of getting a xenomorph would be the same of a chimera or a helghast character so that's why its kinda unrealistic Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 16 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 30, 2012
@RikkiRossTheBoss I know it is unlikely but we can still hope right? Smiley Happy
On a side note how awesome would it be to have the Xenomorph's rival be Pyramid head. Or if you want more of a predator esque rival how about Stranger? They could make a new stage that starts out on the ship from Alien and either it starts changing into Silent Hill or it crashes into the town from Stranger's Wrath
Message 9 of 16 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@gnick

That would be awesome but id have to go for stranger I been a oddworld fan since day 1 can you imagine it though, stranger thinks he's from oddworld planet and attempts to bounty him. Or what would be better then a xenomorph is the human alien queen at the end of alien 4
Message 10 of 16 (86 Views)
0 Likes