Lombax Warrior
156 posts

Re: (Fantasy) a request character but a xenomorph

Dec 31, 2012

That would be freaking amazing! An Alien and a predator in this game as rivals would be over the freaking top EPIC OMG!

Message 11 of 16 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@RikkiRossTheBossHonestly i think Stranger is probably the best rival for a Xenomorph. I don't want that human/xenomorph hybrid thing. that thing was UGLY. I like the natural beauty of the standard Xenomorph. Do you think it's tongue attack would be a circle move or triangle?
Message 12 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Well usually the triangle is the strongest attack so id say the tail as the attack plus it would be slower then the claws but I think if they actually made it then they would try to stick in a projectile in there so I think spitting acid would be in there but they could easily stick the tongue in because it makes the character very distinctive to that character but it is one hell of a strong attack since in the films its instant death. And imagine if they put the facehugger in like sir dans head on hand attack where you put it on the floor and it runs forward and stuns whoevers in its way. It would be freaking awesome
Message 13 of 16 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@RikkiRossTheBoss
Here is the plan. you go hold Superbot's programmers hostage until our demands are met. I will use a shotgun to insure they get the rights to the Alien franchise
Message 14 of 16 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 31, 2012
@gnick

well where are? you am already in the superbot building now holding em up and got James Cameron and sega on the phone to give me the rights to use the xenomorph. I told Omar to get to work and he just said stay tuned!!!
Message 15 of 16 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
69 posts

Dec 31, 2012
I got distracted by bacon.It happens to the best of us..........

Back on subject I like the idea of the screen going dark for his level 3 but o you think it should be an instant 3 person kill like Spike or Parapa or do you think it should make everything on the screen go dark and make the Xenomorph invisible and he suddenly appears every time he kills someone. I personally prefer level 3 moves that can net you 2 kills on the same person like Big Daddy's.
Message 16 of 16 (26 Views)
0 Likes