Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

achus93again wrote:

1:Hey

2:Yeah?

3:You ever wonder why we're here?

 

that's not from a video game, but it was made using a video game,

let's see if anyone knows what this is, it should be obvious Smiley Tongue


isnt it kingdom hearts? reminds me of the scene with riku and sora in the first game *been a while though* probably wrong D:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 106 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/21/2012
Offline
1094 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

its ff12 balthier

Message 32 of 106 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

1:Hey

2:Yeah?

3:You ever wonder why we're here?

 

that's not from a video game, but it was made using a video game,

let's see if anyone knows what this is, it should be obvious Smiley Tongue


isnt it kingdom hearts? reminds me of the scene with riku and sora in the first game *been a while though* probably wrong D:

 


no, at least not the one i'm thinking Smiley Tongue

Play For Fun!
Message 33 of 106 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

1:Hey

2:Yeah?

3:You ever wonder why we're here?

 

that's not from a video game, but it was made using a video game,

let's see if anyone knows what this is, it should be obvious Smiley Tongue


isnt it kingdom hearts? reminds me of the scene with riku and sora in the first game *been a while though* probably wrong D:

 


no, at least not the one i'm thinking Smiley Tongue


oh wait xD you said not from a video game *totally skipepd that part* hmm

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 34 of 106 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

Lets see if someone gets this one

 

“It’s a-me, Mario!”

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 35 of 106 (106 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Lets see if someone gets this one

 

“It’s a-me, Mario!”


zelda.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 36 of 106 (102 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

1:Hey

2:Yeah?

3:You ever wonder why we're here?

 

that's not from a video game, but it was made using a video game,

let's see if anyone knows what this is, it should be obvious Smiley Tongue


isnt it kingdom hearts? reminds me of the scene with riku and sora in the first game *been a while though* probably wrong D:

 


no, at least not the one i'm thinking Smiley Tongue


oh wait xD you said not from a video game *totally skipepd that part* hmm

 


hehe, it's from a machinema, hence why i said "made using a video game" Smiley Tongue

Play For Fun!
Message 37 of 106 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/10/2009
Offline
2011 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012
"Die monster! You don't belong in this world!"

"If that's your decizion....prepareyourself!!!"

"Whatdoyouthinkyourdoing!?"

Why do robots talk so fast?



Message 38 of 106 (100 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:

Lets see if someone gets this one

 

“It’s a-me, Mario!”


zelda.

 


Nope

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 39 of 106 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Famous Videogame Quotes

Oct 9, 2012

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

achus93again wrote:

1:Hey

2:Yeah?

3:You ever wonder why we're here?

 

that's not from a video game, but it was made using a video game,

let's see if anyone knows what this is, it should be obvious Smiley Tongue


isnt it kingdom hearts? reminds me of the scene with riku and sora in the first game *been a while though* probably wrong D:

 


no, at least not the one i'm thinking Smiley Tongue


oh wait xD you said not from a video game *totally skipepd that part* hmm

 


hehe, it's from a machinema, hence why i said "made using a video game" Smiley Tongue


red vs blue?

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 40 of 106 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes