Highlighted
Jul 07 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Faith from Mirrors Edge in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

[ Edited ]
9 replies 365 views Edited Jul 7, 2012

I know many of you will say Faith is not a PlayStation All Star charachter, but so Big Daddy is not and he is in the game. We need more female charachters, and Faith along with others like Nariko (Heavenly Sword), Kat (Gravity Rush), Raven(Gravity Rush), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII), Aveline de Grandpré (Assassins Creed 3: Liberation) will make a great roster. Till now we only have ONE female charachter, that is Fat Princess. 

We all know from now SONY have a great relationship wiith EA, so why not ask them for Faith in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale... Mirror's Edge was one of the greatest game I played this generation, and sadly didn't sell as well as EA expected. There is another one coming, EA might aswell put her in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale, so she can become more popular... and possibly Mirrors Edge will sell better on PS3.

One good reason for her to be in the game is because she can fight really well, and she does Parkour. We have no charachter in the game that does parkour. Faith is really well in disarming weapons too. Maybe they can add that she can disarm Nathan Drake's pistol, Kratos's sword, Radec's sniper, Parappa's mic, and use it against them. She can also have some awesome supers, which can be very unique since she does freerunning.

I think it would be great if they add a map from Mirrors Edge, I would personally like The Shard (tallest building in New Eden) and Leviathan from Resistance climbing it in the background and interacting with the players for a while. and then the PMCs come in and start shooting Leviathan, where he dies at the end. 

My supers idea

Super 1: Celeste jumps in and help her fight

Super 2: Black PMC helicopter shoots at Faith while she runs on stage, every bullet kills everyone it hits and misses faith

Super 3: Faith jumps on City Eye helicopter while bombs drops on stage, after that faith falls back on stage

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 10 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Faith from Mirrors Edge in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

Jul 7, 2012
Please use this thread:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Characters-We-Would-Like-to-See-...
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 10 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jul 7, 2012
Anybody even remembers that game? O_o

You've thought this through, I'll give you that, but I really don't think a game which failed in sales would be considered. Mirrors Edge wasn't a succes. Even the character was forgetable.
Message 3 of 10 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2012

Many people liked the game, the problem is that most didn't buy it. They either pirated it, or rent it or borrow it from a friend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1TJP1cxmo watch in the comment section and you see how many say its my favorite game of all time, and they want a sequel. Is EA the one being scared that doesn't want to set a sequel already. The sequel wont fail, because the first makes the sequel more popular and more people will buy it. One other thing is that Mirrors Edge didn't have online multiplayer with character customization. If they did include all that, the game would have been a success.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 10 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 8, 2012

Well, the games lacks with females characters anyway..

Message 5 of 10 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Jul 8, 2012

this character doesn't really have much potential being a fighter. what would be her normal attacks?

Message 6 of 10 (288 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
939 posts

Jul 8, 2012
She would be cool but IDK if she would be the EA pick but we definitive need more female characters hopefully Nariko is in and Lighting was in the Michael commercial so anything is possible.
www.facebook.com/SonyTitleFight
 photo 893036_607240892638255_764515088_o1_zpsdc2e5a86.jpg
Message 7 of 10 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 8, 2012

Faith can fight. The unarmed combat was one of the coolest things in the game.

However, I don't see her getting in. Just because.

Message 8 of 10 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Jul 11, 2012
Faith is a FIGHTER, she disarms and fights really well. She disarms like 100000 PMCs in the game and knocks them all out, how does she not have a potential of being a good fighter in PSABR?
Photobucket
Message 9 of 10 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42173 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:
Faith is a FIGHTER, she disarms and fights really well. She disarms like 100000 PMCs in the game and knocks them all out, how does she not have a potential of being a good fighter in PSABR?

Will they actually implement the ability for her to disarm other characters?  Will she disarm Kratos of his Chains or Big Daddy of his Drill?  She'd probably play more as an evasive character if included.

EDIT: And how would the ability work really?  Can other characters pick up the disarmed weapons or are they just prohibited from using them for a set amount of time?  I think that may be where one problem lies.

Message 10 of 10 (187 Views)
0 Likes