Reply
Nov 13 2012
By: sonicjamareiz I Only Post Everything 1044 posts
Offline

FINALE

8 replies 476 views Edited Nov 13, 2012

 

Smiley Happy

A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 1 of 9 (476 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: FINALE

Nov 13, 2012

?????

Message 2 of 9 (460 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: FINALE

Nov 13, 2012

By Madeon

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 3 of 9 (444 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: FINALE

Nov 13, 2012

Your last chance,

Last summer,

Your last dance,

Beat to your own drummer,

Go out fighting,

Go out young,

Flash of lightning,

Clips the sun.

 

Brace yourself.

Message 4 of 9 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/24/2012
Offline
1147 posts
 

Re: FINALE

Nov 13, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Your last chance,

Last summer,

Your last dance,

Beat to your own drummer,

Go out fighting,

Go out young,

Flash of lightning,

Clips the sun.

 

Brace yourself.


It's "Eclipse the sun".

Message 5 of 9 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14623 posts
 

Re: FINALE

Nov 13, 2012

Is this happy face Portuguese for something?


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 6 of 9 (379 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: FINALE

Nov 13, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Your last chance,

Last summer,

Your last dance,

Beat to your own drummer,

Go out fighting,

Go out young,

Flash of lightning,

Clips the sun.

 

Brace yourself.


It's "Eclipse the sun".


Aw, nuts.  Smiley Sad  At least I went out young...

Message 7 of 9 (348 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/21/2010
Offline
1173 posts
 

Re: FINALE

Nov 13, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Brace yourself.


Cole Stroll, Brace Yourself


ItsLuigiTime wrote:

Aw, nuts.  Smiley Sad  At least I went out young...


Some lyric websites have it as "Clips the Sun" & there was a video that had "Glimpse the Sun".

It's a hard one for them, but so far none had it as "Eclipse the Sun" besides users mentioning it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 8 of 9 (311 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: FINALE

Nov 13, 2012
BRACE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for playstation all stars battle royale
Message 9 of 9 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes