Jan 11 2013
By: UrbanNinja0286 First Son 1 posts

FFA Ranked Match, I tied for first...

[ Edited ]
2 replies 122 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

and lost 8 points. WAT.

Let me start off by saying that i think this could be a great game. Its got a lot of depth to it by itself, and the meta created by the players adds to it.

But the online play is terribly glitchy. I thought the season was supposed to reset? it didnt for me. the 2nd highest ranked player has 0 wins but a 642 Black belt. there have been many matches were another player or i have been unable to move or attack until we are struck first.

Maybe its my connection or my opponents. maybe i need to reinstall the game. If thats the case, it'd be great if someone could let me know. but from my perspective, it seems like there are many issues that nobody cares to address( im not whining about nerfing characters here), and thats ultimately whats driving me away from the game. Why play an online oriented game when its not going to get adequate online support?

Message 1 of 3 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Re: FFA Ranked Match, I tied for first...

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

In 2v2 if the other team quits and you're the host the match finishes.  If you have the same score you'll both receive a first place rank.  They don't add the -99 rage quit score in 2v2 because there are two people on 2v2. 

If you have the higher belt rank you'll lose points.  I don't know what happens if you have a lower belt rank, but I think people might be doing it to get extra belt ranking.  A lot of people on 2v2 come taunt at the very beginning then quit and after it finished I realized my belt points went down.

Message 2 of 3 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: FFA Ranked Match, I tied for first...

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

I've lost belt points when the opposing team/host ragequits, perhaps your host ragequit before the game ended and that occured, because tying for first place would have just sent the game into overtime, right?

Belts are broken regardless, for your sanity you may want to adopt an "I don't even care anymore" attitude towards them, because things like are going to happen to you and everyone else several times over. Sorry for your stolen victory.

Message 3 of 3 (92 Views)
0 Likes