Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Ezio coming soon, makes sense...

Dec 2, 2012
Those are excuses.

SPOILERS !

Kratos is dead until told otherwise, the fact that the next game is a prequel says as much.

Big Daddy ? Regardless of which one it is, they all die out by the end of Bioshock.

Sweet Tooth has died, his son has taken over. Are we going to assume this is his son now ?

Cole is dead, simple as that.

Nariko is definitively dead as well.

Pretty sure I can come up with another one or two if I check the roster, can't remember off the top of my head.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 71 of 75 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Dec 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Those are excuses.

SPOILERS !

Kratos is dead until told otherwise, the fact that the next game is a prequel says as much.

Big Daddy ? Regardless of which one it is, they all die out by the end of Bioshock.

Sweet Tooth has died, his son has taken over. Are we going to assume this is his son now ?

Cole is dead, simple as that.

Nariko is definitively dead as well.

Pretty sure I can come up with another one or two if I check the roster, can't remember off the top of my head.

Radec is also dead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 72 of 75 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Dec 2, 2012

TingTongTei wrote:

strikefire678 wrote:

Why, WHY is that such a bad idea? He's the present day descentant. Who cares if Desmond doesn't have a hidden blade or any weapons when you play as him. He can adapt. That, or just make him summon the 3 Assassin's, one for each button...

You guys are really rude, **bleep**...

I know A LOT about Assassin's Creed, I've played them all besides 3 and the spin-offs or prequels.

I was trying to integrate a lot of the aspects of them into one character...you know...being creative. Not focusing on popularity... 

I realize that Abstergo is the modern day Templars and they kidnapped Desmond in Assassin's Creed and forced him into the Animus. It'd just be different, you know if an OPTIONAL costume was a lab coat from or at least their logo. The Apple of Eden could be used fully well. I know it's only known purpose is to be held down and kill everyone in range, but they could make up other uses for it.

Again, THATS STUPID. Why would Desmond be a character? Is he the one on the Assasins creed boxart? is he the one who goes around assasinating people and being badass? NO he's a side character that nobody cares about. Get out.

desmond is the MAIN character. he's the only one thats been in all the main entries. but his idea is pretty stupid though. and not the desmond being playable, thats okay. its his ideas for supers(each super him summoning a new assassin) is what makes his idea stupid

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 73 of 75 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Ppl saying nariko is dead.. You know shes getting a movie right?

Its also worth noting cole could come back given his ending in his game with the ?

Also Sweet tooth could still be alive, If that chick from kill bill could dig herself out of a coffin buried under the ground, Why cant sweet tooth?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 74 of 75 (48 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Yup, Radec & Sir Dan (although he's always been dead).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 75 of 75 (43 Views)
0 Likes