341 posts

Re: Ezio coming soon, makes sense...

Dec 1, 2012

strikefire678 wrote:

I would prefer Desmond. Here's why:

His lv.1 Super would summon Altair

His.lv.2 Super would summon Ezio.

His.lv.3 Super would summon Connor.

Each Assassin would aid you, and have unique attacks like an AI.

Aveline could be the minion Smiley Tongue(or Lucy I guess.)

Costume 1: Desmond.

Costume 2: Generic Assassin clothes.

Costume 3: Abstergo Industries lab coat.

Attacks: Put some Apple of Eden moves, hidden punches, hidden blades(although I don't think Desmond has one), Swords, etc. Eagle Vision could be use to briefly see how much AP someone has(an actual number.) Leap of Faith could be a move where you dive into a random haystack and hurt on your way down and can stay in it until someone hits you.

**bleep**? You obviously dont know assasins creed well. Thats a terrible idea.

Message 21 of 75 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
682 posts

Dec 1, 2012

strikefire678 wrote:

I would prefer Desmond. Here's why:

His lv.1 Super would summon Altair

His.lv.2 Super would summon Ezio.

His.lv.3 Super would summon Connor.

Each Assassin would aid you, and have unique attacks like an AI.

Aveline could be the minion Smiley Tongue(or Lucy I guess.)

Costume 1: Desmond.

Costume 2: Generic Assassin clothes.

Costume 3: Abstergo Industries lab coat.

Attacks: Put some Apple of Eden moves, hidden punches, hidden blades(although I don't think Desmond has one), Swords, etc. Eagle Vision could be use to briefly see how much AP someone has(an actual number.) Leap of Faith could be a move where you dive into a random haystack and hurt on your way down and can stay in it until someone hits you.

you've never played assassins creed before, have you? thats a really bad idea, it doesnt even make sense.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 22 of 75 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Wow, that's just awful.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 75 (136 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 1, 2012
My bad was thinking about another game dear god xD
Message 24 of 75 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 2, 2012

Why, WHY is that such a bad idea? He's the present day descentant. Who cares if Desmond doesn't have a hidden blade or any weapons when you play as him. He can adapt. That, or just make him summon the 3 Assassin's, one for each button...

You guys are really rude, **bleep**...

I know A LOT about Assassin's Creed, I've played them all besides 3 and the spin-offs or prequels.

I was trying to integrate a lot of the aspects of them into one character...you know...being creative. Not focusing on popularity... 

I realize that Abstergo is the modern day Templars and they kidnapped Desmond in Assassin's Creed and forced him into the Animus. It'd just be different, you know if an OPTIONAL costume was a lab coat from or at least their logo. The Apple of Eden could be used fully well. I know it's only known purpose is to be held down and kill everyone in range, but they could make up other uses for it.

"So loud, so angry...so dead.-Mordecai.

PSN: strikefire67
ADD ME I NEED PSA:BR PEOPLE ON MY LIST(please.) NO ONE on my list has this...
Message 25 of 75 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 2, 2012

you may want to change the title.  i thought this thread was going to say he was confirmed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 26 of 75 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Ezio is owned by Ubisoft.
Message 27 of 75 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
341 posts

Dec 2, 2012

strikefire678 wrote:

Why, WHY is that such a bad idea? He's the present day descentant. Who cares if Desmond doesn't have a hidden blade or any weapons when you play as him. He can adapt. That, or just make him summon the 3 Assassin's, one for each button...

You guys are really rude, **bleep**...

I know A LOT about Assassin's Creed, I've played them all besides 3 and the spin-offs or prequels.

I was trying to integrate a lot of the aspects of them into one character...you know...being creative. Not focusing on popularity... 

I realize that Abstergo is the modern day Templars and they kidnapped Desmond in Assassin's Creed and forced him into the Animus. It'd just be different, you know if an OPTIONAL costume was a lab coat from or at least their logo. The Apple of Eden could be used fully well. I know it's only known purpose is to be held down and kill everyone in range, but they could make up other uses for it.

Again, THATS STUPID. Why would Desmond be a character? Is he the one on the Assasins creed boxart? is he the one who goes around assasinating people and being badass? NO he's a side character that nobody cares about. Get out.

Message 28 of 75 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 2, 2012
the perfect way for AC as a whole franchise to be represented is to have desmond and being able to change to other staces/assassins,
his nuetral circle would make him into desmond, while let's say, his side circle would turn him to Altair, up circle to Ezio, and down circle to Connor, with the triangle attacks being different depending on the current character, and the square attack being a couple punches and stuff....
Play For Fun!
Message 29 of 75 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Sure. We already added Nariko from her terrible game, so lets bring in MORE terrible characters.. make them 3rd party at that, now THATS a playstation all star. 4rd party AND terrible.

Message 30 of 75 (66 Views)
0 Likes