Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: Extra Beta Code Giveaway

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I'll take it, its for my Sick brother who only has 12 days to live.

lol joking Ah Just Want et! Man LOL   Im not going to lie Smiley Happy.   V 

Message 11 of 78 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I would love to have it since I got the private NA beta played for half a match then my ps3 got the yellow Light and by the time I fixed it the beta was down and has been since, so I would greatly appreciate the code Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 78 (204 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2012

I would really like it because I would finally get a chance to play this great game. You sir would give this guy a chance to fulfill his biggest wish. I have been trying and trying for months without any luck, so please consider it, you would make this person very happy and I would be forever in debt with you. I also watched some of your youtube videos, they're fun and entertaining Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 78 (201 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Sep 22, 2012

You'll be kind to give it to my brother,it's his B-day,we arleady pre-ordered the game today and having a chance to let us play it would be awesome! Smiley Happy thank you!

firma.PNG

Message 14 of 78 (194 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Just because someone told me, give some love to superbot on twitter or facebook, he will give you a code, and i spent 2 days sending photos of adorable kittys , and one of my nipples to them  and i didnt get an answer. Now im angry, and i want to play as Kratos! 

Message 15 of 78 (173 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 22, 2012
The reason why I would like to win this extra code is because I am a big fan of this game and I really want to try it out for myself before release date. I am super excited to try it out!
Message 16 of 78 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Sep 22, 2012

can i have? im actually more interested on how you got 2 codes in the first place? lol. but to be honest tho just give that code to your cousin or something because i know its going to be a hard decision on here and it's  just only getting peoples hopes up only to be disappointed if they don't get it. That's how i felt when clockwork forgot to pm me my code. lol. but no worrys. ill find a way into the beta eventaully :/ lol.

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens
Message 17 of 78 (141 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Please Please Please give me the code! My birthday is tomorrow and I've been waiting forever to play this game! I have Playstation Plus, but they haven't said anything about the beta. Please, let me get the code! I've never played this game at all, unlike some people saying they played a match and had to stop. Thanks for this opportunity! Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 78 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I deserve it because I have been closely following this game since it was announced. I have a Vita and a PS3 and I have the game pre-ordered. I have never played any beta or demo before. I would love to play it! 

Message 19 of 78 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I'm not going to beg........aw hell I will. Well I haven't gotten in any of the betas and would love to check it out and show it to my friends who are on the fence about it. One of them is a hardcore smash fan and he pretty much thinks that PS All-stars will suck. I want to prove him wrong muahahahaha. Plus I pre-orded the game and payed it off already. I think I deserve some sort of preview. Okay well I could give you a shout out on my radio show if you really wanted it.

Message 20 of 78 (101 Views)
0 Likes