Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
788 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012

20-22..

really?

**bleep** with the video game industries today?

in early years, the games was huge in limited cartdridges,,,now we have a bluray disk and only put 20-22 characters inside....

**bleep** logic.

Message 11 of 47 (148 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
633 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012
Thank DP. Guys this game is still going to awesome. I'm still stoked for it. If your a true PlayStation fan, no character reveals at TGS wouldn't stop you from loving it or being hyped!
Photobucket
Message 12 of 47 (145 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

20-22..

really?

**bleep** with the video game industries today?

in early years, the games was huge in limited cartdridges,,,now we have a bluray disk and only put 20-22 characters inside....

**bleep** logic.


We have to take into account the Vita's storage limitations.  If you're going to **bleep** about roster size, at least follow the correct limitation.  Besides, I haven't seen any new fighting game bring 20 new characters to the roster from scratch; hell, I haven't seen many games add more than 10 characters to a sequel.  So your point is pretty null unless SSB4 magically gets announced with 50 characters.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 47 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012
The Vita isn't much of a problem with the engine Sony made.
Message 14 of 47 (191 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:
The Vita isn't much of a problem with the engine Sony made.

Oh, no, I'm not saying it is.  I'm just saying that if someone is going to complain, don't use the Blu-Ray as the reason for complaint, because that's not what would be the one limiting the game's size.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 15 of 47 (180 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
357 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012
Why can't November 20th come faster
Message 16 of 47 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

20-22..

really?

**bleep** with the video game industries today?

in early years, the games was huge in limited cartdridges,,,now we have a bluray disk and only put 20-22 characters inside....

**bleep** logic.


No, its 20-22+ as in more than that, they said it themselves. Expect more because they said more than you would expect. Plus at least the game is coming out too, its about time they made something like this for PS. I love PS characters.

 

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 17 of 47 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012
Well, to start Sony's PhyreEngine keeps the Vita from limiting the PS3 and I know the company is using the PhryeEngine is some way.
Message 18 of 47 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/04/2012
Offline
2075 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

xamoel_bros wrote:

20-22..

really?

**bleep** with the video game industries today?

in early years, the games was huge in limited cartdridges,,,now we have a bluray disk and only put 20-22 characters inside....

**bleep** logic.


We have to take into account the Vita's storage limitations.  If you're going to **bleep** about roster size, at least follow the correct limitation.  Besides, I haven't seen any new fighting game bring 20 new characters to the roster from scratch; hell, I haven't seen many games add more than 10 characters to a sequel.  So your point is pretty null unless SSB4 magically gets announced with 50 characters.


nintendo actually said in an interview that they are aiming for 50 characters in SSB4.  not even making that up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 47 (133 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/28/2012
Offline
3755 posts
 

Re: Expecting 5 more reveals (2 characters, 3 stages)

Sep 23, 2012
^^^time to buy a wiiu
Message 20 of 47 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes