Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Examiner.com- Public beta for “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale” fails to impress

Oct 24, 2012
Nobody plays Parappa? Is this guy serious?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Re: Examiner.com- Public beta for “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale” fails to impress

Oct 24, 2012

Just leave him a comment at the bottom of the page, I did, maybe he'll actually play it for longer than 10 mins. What a wasteman.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (115 Views)
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Either you guys are the commentors on that article or everyone agrees that he wrote a terrible article and didn't give the game the time of day.  

Some of my friends who played the game for the first time loved it.  Even when compared to smash.  They're both fantastic games.  And neither one is the first of its kind so you can't really say one copied the other.  I still have to say I can't wait for smash to copy PSASBR and have Nintendo fanboys say smash is still the most original.  I'm calling it now. Mash-up stages on the new smash!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (82 Views)
I Only Post Everything
882 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Hey Le_Froglet you should tweet him that pic lol
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (63 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 24, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

Either you guys are the commentors on that article or everyone agrees that he wrote a terrible article and didn't give the game the time of day.  

Some of my friends who played the game for the first time loved it.  Even when compared to smash.  They're both fantastic games.  And neither one is the first of its kind so you can't really say one copied the other.  I still have to say I can't wait for smash to copy PSASBR and have Nintendo fanboys say smash is still the most original.  I'm calling it now. Mash-up stages on the new smash!

Realistically, I doubt very many people read it that would be passionate enough to write those things and not be from here, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
882 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Nostalgia kills evolution.....and if reviewers can't go into this game with a open heart and see how it differs then they should be fired...not just this game ANY game...
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Oct 24, 2012

The guys says level 3s are effortless only screen clears like parappa's are effortless

(insert signature here)
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes