Oct 24 2012
By: Jingeridit First Son 27 posts

Examiner.com- Public beta for “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale” fails to impress

[ Edited ]
16 replies 570 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

http://www.examiner.com/review/public-beta-for-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-fails-to-impress

What's your reaction to this? Do you agree or disagree with this?

Let me know because I'd love to hear your reaction!

I personally disagree with. Some of the statements in the article like "While I initially refused to believe that Sony would create their own version of the long-running brawler, as time passed I was able to accept that fact." and "I hoped that I wouldn't feel like I was playing an awkward version of "Smash Bros." on a PS3 controller. Unfortunately, the hands-on time I had with the game’s beta yesterday did little for my hopes; rather, it actually brought my excitement down a notch." cheese me off! Smiley Mad

All Sony wanted to do was to create a game the PlayStation fans wanted and then they get lots of hate because people say that it's a rip-off of SSB when the only main similarity between PSASBR and SSBB is the concept. (I'm very surprised that so many people are still hating on PSASBR).

Sony and Superbot are doing an excellent job on PSASBR. It is a really fun, enjoyable and a very addictive game to play.

Message 1 of 17 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Examiner.com- Public beta for “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale” fails to impress

Oct 24, 2012

*sigh* another biased 'preview'

nothing to see here people, move along...

Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 17 (510 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Re: Examiner.com- Public beta for “Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale” fails to impress

Oct 24, 2012
That guy is a **bleep*** I hope his mother catches aids and dies.
Message 3 of 17 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 24, 2012

He called the game a Smash Bros. clone even after playing it.

Therefore, his opinion does not matter

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 4 of 17 (496 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Chrisx444 wrote:

This is not ok

Message 5 of 17 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 24, 2012

ihatemath113 wrote:

Chrisx444 wrote:

This is not ok

I didnt mean what I said but Im tired of people thinking there can only be one mascot brawler and only nintendo cant steal other ideas too.

Message 6 of 17 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Yea that was very biased and clearly has no real  idea about the game at all...**bleep**.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 7 of 17 (455 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Oct 24, 2012
He thinks Sweet Tooth is overpowered? Well now everyone in the beta has now been called overpowered.
Message 8 of 17 (447 Views)
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Oct 24, 2012
It's sad how he failed to catch the depth of this game. If you go head strong into the game thinking it'll be exactly like Super Smash Bros., of course you're going to be disappointed, because this game is nothing like Super Smash Bros.. It takes the 4 player mash up engine and builds on to it to create a uniquely different game. The beta is awesome. I'm a die-hard Super Smash Bros. player and tournament competitor, yet unlike some critics who just don't believe that any game out there can compete with Super Smash Bros., I open my mind and give this game a fighting chance, and so far, it has not only impressed me, but others whether they are Super Smash Bros. fans or not.
Message 9 of 17 (431 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 24, 2012
He said sly is overpowered by sweet tooth? Did this guy spend 5 mins on this beta or what
Message 10 of 17 (428 Views)