Jul 03 2012
By: Silverfalcon3000 Survivor 2590 posts

Evo and Comic con

20 replies 471 views Edited Jul 3, 2012

All right so what else do you think will be revealed at Evo and Comic Con. I've heard people say their will be character reveals. I think their may be more than just that. My personal opinions between the two events, 3-6 character reveals, 2-4 new stages, a few new items from different franchises, 2 player and 3 player mode, cpu, and tournament mode hopefully with an online option, just my thoughts. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 1 of 21 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20309 posts

Re: Evo and Comic con

Jul 3, 2012
One thing I'd like to see is new gameplay of Nathan Drake and Big Daddy, since they were announced at E3.

Maybe a few new characters (would love to see Snake and Cole) and a maybe a stage or 2.
Message 2 of 21 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Oh yea if Snake and Cole were shown it would be awesome, it wouldn't hurt to throw in a stage or two maybe even a part of story mode revealed

Message 3 of 21 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Oh yeah forgot about story mod, that would be good to. 

Message 4 of 21 (449 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 3, 2012

I really hope at one of these events soon they announce a demo of some sort to download from the PSN Store. I feel like it probably won't happen until we are closer to the release date of the game...if at all. But I wish it would. I'm beyond excited for this game.

Message 5 of 21 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Yeah I was hoping they would do that after E3, but that didn't happen. 

Message 6 of 21 (416 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 3, 2012
I just hope there is at least 1 more character other then just toro and jak
Photobucket
Message 7 of 21 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
One thing I'd like to see is new gameplay of Nathan Drake and Big Daddy, since they were announced at E3.

Search Youtube, there's A LOT of Nathan and Big Daddy gameplay out there. Don't think it's gonna change.

Message 8 of 21 (354 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Jul 3, 2012
"I really hope at one of these events soon they announce a demo of some sort to download from the PSN Store. I feel like it probably won't happen until we are closer to the release date of the game...if at all. But I wish it would. I'm beyond excited for this game." I actully got an answer from Superbot about a demo on PSN.

Hi Phillip, (my real name ;D)

Thank you for your email and your interest in our game. We truly appreciate your enthusiasm. We are making the game for you!.

Unfortunately, I can't comment on any plans for a demo. What I will say is that we are carefully considering a plan, and if and when the time is right, an announcement will be made. We are definitely taking your suggestion to heart and there has been tremendous interest in releasing a demo.

Until that time, please stay tuned for lots more reveals and information this summer.

Regards,

David

and I saw another post here on the forums that said that, it's not really up to them, but Sony
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos is always appreciated

All Stars Theme
Message 9 of 21 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 3, 2012

Well lets hope Sony makes the right decision.

Message 10 of 21 (303 Views)
0 Likes