Highlighted
Aug 06 2012
By: GitarreBoy88 Lombax Warrior 196 posts

Evil cole

17 replies 267 views Edited Aug 6, 2012
Hey it's been a while for me on these forums because of vacations and camps and stuff so I have only recently learned of all of the recent leaks and all in all I am satisfied by all of them although there is one that confused me a lot. Why evil cole? Could the leak of evil cole possibly just be something like the Zelda and sheik deal from super smash bros, or is he his own character? Because I find it odd that the aren't even any characters that are from the same franchise let alone that they are the same person entirely... As not a player of infamous I don't know the significance of evil cole but is there really something that significant about him that they can put the same character in twice?
You can't copyright a genre!
--GitarreBoy88
Message 1 of 18 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Re: Evil cole

Aug 6, 2012

GitarreBoy88 wrote:
Hey it's been a while for me on these forums because of vacations and camps and stuff so I have only recently learned of all of the recent leaks and all in all I am satisfied by all of them although there is one that confused me a lot. Why evil cole? Could the leak of evil cole possibly just be something like the Zelda and sheik deal from super smash bros, or is he his own character? Because I find it odd that the aren't even any characters that are from the same franchise let alone that they are the same person entirely... As not a player of infamous I don't know the significance of evil cole but is there really something that significant about him that they can put the same character in twice?

alot of us on here think that you can either do the sheik thing or when choosing cole you get the opion to choose hero or normal, i personally think that he is his own characer though.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 2 of 18 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 6, 2012
I think the second thing you said would be pretty sick. I personally he he is not a full character but if he is I'm sure his story with regular cole will be pretty cool
--GitarreBoy88
Message 3 of 18 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Aug 6, 2012
It's mostly because of the duality of Infamous that they felt it would only be fair to have both sides of Cole. I just hope Evil Cole doesn't take up a roster spot.
Message 4 of 18 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Aug 6, 2012

GitarreBoy88 wrote:
Could the leak of evil cole possibly just be something like the Zelda and sheik deal from super smash bros, or is he his own character?

While I like the idea of the transforming. It would of made sense if they showed that in Cole's trailer, but anything can change if they wanted to. But I'd go towards the character slot. And so far, InFamous has 2 reps, but it is pretty reasonable for that inclusion.

Since in the InFamous games, you play as either Cole or Evil Cole of which you decide by Karma. When it comes to Guest Appearances, it's just Cole. But if it reflects the main focus of the series such as like the Killzone series with Colonel Mael Radec, they probably decided with both Good & Evil Cole who are both main characters by your decision.

If he plays a whole different than Good Cole, he could be acceptable (and maybe not to others who doesn't want two Coles & one that takes up a Character Slot than another Playstation character).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 5 of 18 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Aug 7, 2012

A fully seperate character slot would imo be a complete and utter waste / lazy way to code the game. It's either a Shiek/Zelda style of fighting, or 1 slot dedicated to G.Cole and E.Cole that's chosen by simpl switching between the two. Which is simply a visual pro in contrast to 2 slots being shown. But you'd be amazed at how much of a difference it can make to a gamer.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 6 of 18 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Hopefully we will have the capability to chose between evil and good cole.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 7 of 18 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Aug 7, 2012
Sorry if this is a stupid comment, but what if Evil Cole was the final boss?
Message 8 of 18 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 7, 2012

well he is the only bad guy revealed so far to my knowledge so hell maybe he will be and then you get him after beating the game or something

--GitarreBoy88
Message 9 of 18 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Noooooooooo don't do the Sheik thing -_- it wouldn't even make sense

Have them two different characters, the more the merrier

Message 10 of 18 (117 Views)
0 Likes