Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 01/29/2010
Offline
41 posts
 

Re: Evil Cole's Level one issue

Feb 7, 2013

mac102991 wrote:

Lol He has one of the easiest, safest kill confirms for his level 1. I've never played an Evil Cole who has gone for level 2 or 3 because his kill confirm is that ridiculous.


You never played but you still say it's cheap... 

Oh internet...

Message 21 of 27 (179 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: Evil Cole's Level one issue

Feb 7, 2013

rodrigorh wrote:

mac102991 wrote:

Lol He has one of the easiest, safest kill confirms for his level 1. I've never played an Evil Cole who has gone for level 2 or 3 because his kill confirm is that ridiculous.


You never played but you still say it's cheap... 

Oh internet...


 

 

Read again: I said I never played an Evil Cole who went for his level 2 or 3. Insinuating that I have never faced an opponent Evil Cole who has deemed it necessary to go past level 1. I did not say it was cheap, I said it was one of the easiest to pull of and safest kill confirms, which is up for debate but honestly more of a fact. 

Message 22 of 27 (177 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/23/2013
Offline
827 posts
 

Re: Evil Cole's Level one issue

Feb 7, 2013
Down + o is that black thing that grabs people right. That is a kc for Ecole. Not hard to do.
Message 23 of 27 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/22/2012
Offline
2167 posts
 

Re: Evil Cole's Level one issue

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

shadow_fire wrote:
His kill confirm is way easier to land than others, and you're ONLY able to interrupt it with projectiles, since it grabs any melee assailants and throws them away. The super also hits anyone on ANY side of cole with decent range, so saying it's hard to land is ridiculous.

Actually it's counted as a grab so you can grab break it.




rodrigorh wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:

rodrigorh wrote:

Jmlucas18 wrote:

its probably just your connection, try playing offline and see how often you nail it, its seriously annoying with the surge or evil coles lately, not to mention all the ratchets

Last season there were only 3 in the top 200, and last season ended 6 days ago, I dont know what surge you are talking about

 


Yeah... Good players tend to play in tournaments (rather than timed item matches full of ragequitters), which is where 50% of entrants are using EC.


Lol at the notion of EC having a hard to confirm super. Giga punch, oil spike, tether, grenade, his down triangle and throw all combo into super, and any hard knockdown should lead him to a super as well if he reacts fast enough.


Great job bumping a long dead topic to spread ignorance.

Yo dont play evil cole do you? That combo ends up in a huge pushback, how the hell are you supposed to link it into a level 1? Just by the fact that you are IN MID AIR should give you a hint, oh unless E Cole can do lvl 1 on mid air? hell I didnt know that!

All throws link into level 1? srsly dude give me the **bleep** you are smoking. Talking about ignorance...


Considering I didn't quote a post that talked about a combo, I'm not entirely sure which one you're talking about. All of the moves I listed do combo into his level 1 though, as does any knockdown if you know how to tech chase with him.

Also I didn't say all throws lead to level 1, I said a throw leads into level 1 (All was because you know, I'd just listed 6 different moves). It should be implied that I am refering to his Up Throw; I don't know why you would ever use any other throw with Evil Cole.




rodrigorh wrote:

shadow_fire wrote:
His kill confirm is way easier to land than others, and you're ONLY able to interrupt it with projectiles, since it grabs any melee assailants and throws them away. The super also hits anyone on ANY side of cole with decent range, so saying it's hard to land is ridiculous.

Im not saying is hard to land, no one ever said that his giga punch is hard to land, read before you say anything.

What i'm saying is that his level 1, while being decent, has many things that aren't working right, to beging with how slow it is.

Seriously people read whatever the hell they want to.


Hmmm... you're right, you didn't say it was hard to land the confirm, but you sure as hell implied it. Maybe you should re-read your own post. If everybody got that you were calling it bad and hard to land, then maybe you were wording your thought wrong? By the way, it is not even close to the slowest super in the game. Big Daddy, Ratchet, FP, Nariko, Dante, Kratos and Radec's all start slower. Not saying they're bad, but they all do have more startup.




rodrigorh wrote:

mac102991 wrote:

Lol He has one of the easiest, safest kill confirms for his level 1. I've never played an Evil Cole who has gone for level 2 or 3 because his kill confirm is that ridiculous.


You never played but you still say it's cheap... 

Oh internet...


Wow... and you're talling other people to learn to read? Please tell me you're trolling...





 
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script> <script id="__changoScript" type="text/javascript">// var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src=( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})(); // </script> <script id="__simpliScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://i.simpli.fi/dpx.js?cid=3065&m=1" data-sifi-parsed="true"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://i.simpli.fi/p?cid=3065&cb=dpx_35783329781014._hp"></script>

The Fro never sleeps.png


 

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 24 of 27 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/25/2009
Offline
292 posts
 

Re: Evil Cole's Level one issue

Feb 7, 2013
I accidentally used a comma instead of a period in my comment. Only the first sentence (if comma is replaced with period) is in regards to the kill confirm, rest of it was in regards to his super by itself
Message 25 of 27 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/09/2013
Offline
367 posts
 

Re: Evil Cole's Level one issue

Feb 7, 2013
This thread...smh, when I get bored I walk up to ppl and just use lvl 1, Who needs kc's anyway xD
Message 26 of 27 (140 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/28/2012
Offline
1512 posts
 

Re: Evil Cole's Level one issue

Feb 7, 2013
I do things that should never work :/
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 27 of 27 (131 Views)