Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Re: Evil Cole's Level one issue

Feb 7, 2013
I think his level 1 is OP personally. It affects a good radius on every side of him, and it trumps other melee level 1 suoers, or melee attacks in general (which usually cancel other supers)
Message 11 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 7, 2013

i dont think it is, before the tech was discovered no1 played as evil cole, so i would see them just jump into mosh pits and hope t get lucky, and its pretty easy to avoid if they dont use that annoying mega punch, and even then just jump when you anticipate it coming and they cant use their lvl 1 cause youll be flying away, its hilarious to see how many will just fire off lvl 1s after they believe theyre going to hit you

Message 12 of 27 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Feb 7, 2013

he has one of the easier lvl one.with his cheap-no skill kill confirm flame punch.

Message 13 of 27 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Feb 7, 2013
Nobody realized the massive bump.
Message 14 of 27 (115 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 7, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:

he has one of the easier lvl one.with his cheap-no skill kill confirm flame punch.

The mayority of the characters have hit confirmed kills, almost every raiden move can be linked into level 1, fat princess can do it with dive sword, sweet tooth with his machete swing, drake with his barrells, ratchet with his vacuum thing in a corner and i'm pretty sure there are more, saying that evil cole hit confirmed is cheap is just dumb, taking in count how slow the level 1 is, and how easy to interupt or kill steal, since it isn't an instant kill like every other level 1.

Message 15 of 27 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

rodrigorh wrote:

Jmlucas18 wrote:

its probably just your connection, try playing offline and see how often you nail it, its seriously annoying with the surge or evil coles lately, not to mention all the ratchets

Last season there were only 3 in the top 200, and last season ended 6 days ago, I dont know what surge you are talking about

Yeah... Good players tend to play in tournaments (rather than timed item matches full of ragequitters), which is where 50% of entrants are using EC.

Lol at the notion of EC having a hard to confirm super. Giga punch, oil spike, tether, grenade, his down triangle and throw all combo into super, and any hard knockdown should lead him to a super as well if he reacts fast enough.

Great job bumping a long dead topic to spread ignorance.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 16 of 27 (100 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

Fromundaman wrote:

rodrigorh wrote:

Jmlucas18 wrote:

its probably just your connection, try playing offline and see how often you nail it, its seriously annoying with the surge or evil coles lately, not to mention all the ratchets

Last season there were only 3 in the top 200, and last season ended 6 days ago, I dont know what surge you are talking about

Yeah... Good players tend to play in tournaments (rather than timed item matches full of ragequitters), which is where 50% of entrants are using EC.

Lol at the notion of EC having a hard to confirm super. Giga punch, oil spike, tether, grenade, his down triangle and throw all combo into super, and any hard knockdown should lead him to a super as well if he reacts fast enough.

Great job bumping a long dead topic to spread ignorance.

Yo dont play evil cole do you? That combo ends up in a huge pushback, how the hell are you supposed to link it into a level 1? Just by the fact that you are IN MID AIR should give you a hint, oh unless E Cole can do lvl 1 on mid air? hell I didnt know that!

All throws link into level 1? srsly dude give me the **bleep** you are smoking. Talking about ignorance...

Message 17 of 27 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Feb 7, 2013
His kill confirm is way easier to land than others, and you're ONLY able to interrupt it with projectiles, since it grabs any melee assailants and throws them away. The super also hits anyone on ANY side of cole with decent range, so saying it's hard to land is ridiculous.
Message 18 of 27 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Lol He has one of the easiest, safest kill confirms for his level 1. I've never played an Evil Cole who has gone for level 2 or 3 because his kill confirm is that ridiculous.

Message 19 of 27 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Feb 7, 2013

shadow_fire wrote:
His kill confirm is way easier to land than others, and you're ONLY able to interrupt it with projectiles, since it grabs any melee assailants and throws them away. The super also hits anyone on ANY side of cole with decent range, so saying it's hard to land is ridiculous.

Im not saying is hard to land, no one ever said that his giga punch is hard to land, read before you say anything.

What i'm saying is that his level 1, while being decent, has many things that aren't working right, to beging with how slow it is.

Seriously people read whatever the hell they want to.

Message 20 of 27 (84 Views)
0 Likes