Sep 20 2012
By: Dr-Maikel Lombax Warrior 158 posts

Evil Cole is awesome

27 replies 568 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

Breaking a lance for Evil Cole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzFCSgCLFxw
This guy is awesome I have played Infamous `1` and 2 recently and they are both awesome games.
And both Cole's have totally different still both awesome powers.  I really dont get why people are hating him so much and crying about him in the game. Hell he is a great character with his own right.  So is good Cole.

Really guys most of U want cloud fine but stop crying about Cole being there in favour of others.

Superbot is the designer they made a choice and its a good one in my book.
Cole is here and he is awesome.

Message 1 of 28 (568 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Re: Evil Cole is awesome

Sep 20, 2012

two coles are a waste. he cant be an all star twice in one game. that is lame

Message 2 of 28 (520 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Well people have the right to complain if they don't agree with something. I won't be playing as Evil Cole cos I don't find him interesting at all, others like him but for me he isn't an All Star.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 3 of 28 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Evil cole is great, kinda wish cole had one spot and you can choose good or evil but oh well

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 4 of 28 (510 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Sep 20, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:
Well people have the right to complain if they don't agree with something. I won't be playing as Evil Cole cos I don't find him interesting at all, others like him but for me he isn't an All Star.

Yes you will. Say all that now until the game comes out lol

Photobucket
Message 5 of 28 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Evil cole looks awesome and people who disagree with his inclusion believe some crazy myth about an allotted number of spots it's ridiculous.
Message 6 of 28 (486 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I most definitely believe that he is an allstar, honestly this is the only way to actually represent the infamous franchise by having both the good and evil krmas playable somehow. I greatly enjoy his inclusion

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 28 (450 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 20, 2012

FatDude67 wrote:

yep, and it's funny that "good" cole is just cole mcgrath! so it makes me think superbot added in evil cole later than normal cole whihc is A **bleep** BIG WASTE. This game is a joke, calling it PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS and have very very very little characters that had very big impact on ps and made playstation,playstation. The rest very obscure characters, blatant advertising characters(NARIKO), or characters that have no reason to be in there, or they screwed up. And the blue ray disk is 50 gigs. And we are gettting less than 30 characters from what it seems, post release dlc of all ther characters everyone wants and are the ps MOSCOTS!. This game is a joke

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 8 of 28 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 20, 2012
^ur a **bleep** idiot. I'm sorry I'm usually nice here but you are a **bleep** dumb **bleep**. Every character here is a mascot! Do you own a playstation? What other games can they represent? R u one of those **bleep**s who want 10 ff characters in? Just **bleep** & **bleep** of you think no playstation mascots are in
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 9 of 28 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 20, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

FatDude67 wrote:

yep, and it's funny that "good" cole is just cole mcgrath! so it makes me think superbot added in evil cole later than normal cole whihc is A **bleep** BIG WASTE. This game is a joke, calling it PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS and have very very very little characters that had very big impact on ps and made playstation,playstation. The rest very obscure characters, blatant advertising characters(NARIKO), or characters that have no reason to be in there, or they screwed up. And the blue ray disk is 50 gigs. And we are gettting less than 30 characters from what it seems, post release dlc of all ther characters everyone wants and are the ps MOSCOTS!. This game is a joke

then get off the forum for it, we all know you will get the game and most likely like it, there are some questionable characters but these are all atars to me how is cole not an all star, his games were amazing and many people still love them.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 10 of 28 (428 Views)
0 Likes