Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Re: Evil Cole is awesome

Sep 20, 2012
you cant have one cole without the other. not everyone plays 1. some play good and some play evil. just deal with it guys
Message 21 of 28 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 20, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:
Well people have the right to complain if they don't agree with something. I won't be playing as Evil Cole cos I don't find him interesting at all, others like him but for me he isn't an All Star.

Yes you will. Say all that now until the game comes out lol

I don't think I will! Maybe only for story mode if I get bored of online for awhile Smiley Tongue But I don't like Infamous or Cole as a character, am I the only one who thinks he's just a one dimensional hero or one dimensional villain?

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 22 of 28 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Sep 20, 2012
yeah im not a fan of cole as a character but infamous is good
Message 23 of 28 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 20, 2012

when people say they aren't happy with two coles in and that evil cole "took up a slot", its not that they think superbot thought "hey, we're only having 26 characters in this game and that's it".  What they're trying to say is that making a character, regardless of who it is, requires time and resources and superbot only has so much time and resource to spend before the game is released.  So did superbot think of a set number of characters, no.  But that time and resource could have been used on another character.  it probably wouldn't have been a hugely popular character but it would have been a character representing another series none the less 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 28 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Yeah, why aren't people liking him? 2 coles isnt THAT bad... ive saw you guys ask for 10,000 MGS reps.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Wassup?
Message 25 of 28 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Sep 20, 2012
actually cole is a VERY complex character taking into case kessler... Kessler Unlike any one knows is the Neutral cole, he isint as god like as cole or as selfish as evil cole.. He destroyed many lives in a tempting to save humanity but in his sick twisted mind decided to take things a step further by totally alienating cole from all emotional ties.. I mean a guy in teh right mind wouldn't have done what he didd, they would have done things more formally.. liek hey i just kidnapped you, and hey look prisoners and hey we can fight this mo fo together!!! but no he has to kill thousands kill his wife and suicide in teh process... Besides he totaly dosent fit the archetype of a hero unless you add kessler into it.. Since he is the only one who negates the call..
Message 26 of 28 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 20, 2012

JJWheatley wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

JJWheatley wrote:
Well people have the right to complain if they don't agree with something. I won't be playing as Evil Cole cos I don't find him interesting at all, others like him but for me he isn't an All Star.

Yes you will. Say all that now until the game comes out lol

I don't think I will! Maybe only for story mode if I get bored of online for awhile Smiley Tongue But I don't like Infamous or Cole as a character, am I the only one who thinks he's just a one dimensional hero or one dimensional villain?

I don't know Wheatley. I never thought of using Sackboy until long after Gamescom.. For all we know he might be your main later on, but doesn't mean you have to like him. Crossover fighting game rules, most people go in wanting to play as one character (My case being Jak & Daxter) but might end up with someone entirely different (For all I know I might end up with Toro).

Message 27 of 28 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 20, 2012

DaBman122 wrote:
Yeah, why aren't people liking him? 2 coles isnt THAT bad... ive saw you guys ask for 10,000 MGS reps.

Ive seen dream rosters where it had the original 6 and the other 24 were all MGS, KH, DMC, and FF characters.

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 28 of 28 (41 Views)
0 Likes