Dec 11 2012
By: fabsta1994 Uncharted Territory 1360 posts

Evil Cole and Sir Daniel = Awesome Tag Teamwork

[ Edited ]
10 replies 284 views Edited Dec 11, 2012

Me and my bro went on to play a few unranked matches. Me (Sir Dan) and him (Evil Cole). I can't believe how many spammers were nailed by the two of us. 

Evil Cole and Sir Dan seem to work well as a tag duo. One destructive and quick while the other strategic and slow. Unfortunately I don't have any screencaps (no camera). But we help eachother out. Yes, I threw my weight around getting my fair share of kills, even won a match using my lightning alone. But teamwork was most important in these battles. 

Best moment we had so far was when I scooped up a enemy into the air just as my bro performed E.Cole's level 1, blasting both opponents and winning the match. Glorious! 

Last match was quite interesting. We were up against two difficult players. One a Parappa while the other a Kratos. Believe it or not, this Kratos was not a spammer. He KNEW what he was doing. And unfortunately I couldn't hold up so well in the Killzone Invasion stage. But I managed to help my bro get a few kills for elimination. That left my bro against both opponents. Fortunately he was able to eliminate Parappa thanks to my aiding earlier. That left just him... and Kratos.

It was very close, My bro brought his A-game and dodged most of the his attacks but Kratos managed to nab him twice, fortunately my brother knows E.Cole pretty well and slammed them both into a sudden death. Both armed with one super, and one kill left. Kratos trying to play mind games with him but he saw through the ruse once Kratos tried landing his level one, fortunately E.Cole's charged fist saved him from the super and countered with his, utterly destroying Kratos with an electrifying pancake of a super! What a way to end the match! 

2 V 2's so bloody fun. Try out the E.Cole/Dan tag team and see if you can nail some awesome matches. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 11 (284 Views)
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Re: Evil Cole and Sir Daniel = Awesome Tag Teamwork

Dec 11, 2012

I experienced the same thing, I was Sir Dan and my teammate for the match was an Evil Cole neither of us were killed. Good stuff.

Message 2 of 11 (274 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Yep! We got the "This is Living" Trophy and that other tag trophy with the Evil Dan Combo
Message 3 of 11 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Dec 11, 2012

dude Sir Dan and Sweet Tooth are really good too. the mine sets up for Dan's lvl  1 just have to be quick. Sweet Tooth's down grab sets up for level 1. Sweet Tooth's down square+up square combos into Dan's lvl 1.

#ClownTroops
Message 4 of 11 (269 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Dec 11, 2012

fghj

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 5 of 11 (265 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Dr. House is awesome. Arrownoir, I look forward to a possible battle. Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 11 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Omega_Rez wrote:

dude Sir Dan and Sweet Tooth are really good too. the mine sets up for Dan's lvl  1 just have to be quick. Sweet Tooth's down grab sets up for level 1. Sweet Tooth's down square+up square combos into Dan's lvl 1.

Oh? When I get the chance I'll try that out. Thanks. =D

Message 7 of 11 (237 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 14, 2012
I played Sir Dan he's really fun to play as for me I won a few matches online with him even against another Sir Dan player I'm still trying to master him he's going to be my Main, but his attack's are slow I got to block a lot and wait till I have to strike.
Message 8 of 11 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Dec 14, 2012
Indeed, patience is key. Once you figure him out, you can destroy with him.
Message 9 of 11 (134 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 14, 2012

Sweet Tooth and any ranged character compliment each other perfectly too.

Message 10 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Likes