Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Re: Evil Cole Podcast Commentary

Aug 14, 2013
Start up time isn't the only factor to consider about a level 1 super. It's about how good the super itself is.

While ratchet's level 1 super could be faster then Dante's you also have to take into consideration the range/hitbox of the super.
Even though ratchets level 1 super is (not sure exactly just taking his word for it) slower then Dante's I would rather fire off ratchets super randomly in a 1vs1 or FFA them Dante's.
I know that I know not
Message 41 of 61 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
964 posts

Aug 14, 2013
ok, seriously, do we need to "reply" to everything and leave a long list of posts that were already read?

I think E.Cole's giga punch is fine as it is. It should NOT be able to just run through anybody who gets in on him and is pressuring him, as he has more than enough tools to either knock them away, or keep his distance with his mobility and jump cancels. If someone gets in on your zoning, you deserve the pressure. Pre-patch E.Cole's oki was among the best as he could oil spike you, and if he had a charged punch and a lvl 1 he only had to concern himself with 2 options. Will you neutral wake/jump? or will you roll? If you neutral wake/jump he LVL 1'd you. If you roll, he caught it (rather easily i might add) with a giga punch. His current position is where he should stay, and his bugs should be fixed. His oil spike could use some more time, but I'm not going to suggest that until they fix the netcode on it. Also, his giga punch should not crumple opponents who are grounded when used in the air. That makes landing lag punishes far too risky on a character who is difficult to catch grounded in the first place.
Message 42 of 61 (125 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7051 posts

Aug 14, 2013

Pheracus wrote:
ok, seriously, do we need to "reply" to everything and leave a long list of posts that were already read?

I think E.Cole's giga punch is fine as it is. It should NOT be able to just run through anybody who gets in on him and is pressuring him, as he has more than enough tools to either knock them away, or keep his distance with his mobility and jump cancels. If someone gets in on your zoning, you deserve the pressure. Pre-patch E.Cole's oki was among the best as he could oil spike you, and if he had a charged punch and a lvl 1 he only had to concern himself with 2 options. Will you neutral wake/jump? or will you roll? If you neutral wake/jump he LVL 1'd you. If you roll, he caught it (rather easily i might add) with a giga punch. His current position is where he should stay, and his bugs should be fixed. His oil spike could use some more time, but I'm not going to suggest that until they fix the netcode on it. Also, his giga punch should not crumple opponents who are grounded when used in the air. That makes landing lag punishes far too risky on a character who is difficult to catch grounded in the first place.
Do we have a problem here, sir?

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 43 of 61 (115 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
964 posts

Aug 14, 2013
lol are you trolling me sir? Don't your eyes burn looking at that wall of text in each reply? You aren't the only one guilty, but that's besides the point.
Message 44 of 61 (112 Views)
Gaming Beast
1746 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Lol the reply chains weren't that bad, until the first post of page 4. I didn't even understand what was going on in the quote chain.
Message 45 of 61 (108 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Aug 14, 2013
I just want his Triwire and hellfire Rockets to be buffed a little
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 46 of 61 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 14, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Pheracus wrote:

Do we have a problem here, sir?

I think he does Smiley Happy

Message 47 of 61 (99 Views)
Wastelander
827 posts

Aug 14, 2013
People just want to giga punch through mines lol. The armor should be 15ap at the most.
Message 48 of 61 (89 Views)
I Only Post Everything
964 posts

Aug 14, 2013
What about a fix to that **bleep** tether hitbox?
Message 49 of 61 (88 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5848 posts

Aug 14, 2013
Lets nerf his attitude, make him a sissy boy and I won't mind losing to him XD
Evil Cole: "C'mon folks it's already over"
Me: "Shut the hell up"
I know that I know not
Message 50 of 61 (54 Views)
0 Likes