Monster Hunter
30 posts

Re: Everyone knows even IF crash was in this game no one would play it

Dec 17, 2012
So many people saying crash but what about spyro! Naughty Dog AND Insomniac Games. Spyro has just as much right to be in it, don't just mention Crash! Activison can suck a fat one. I'm not playing any more crappy cod if they want to flip off all their PlayStation customers.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 40 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Lol , lets say Clank would be his own character and someone would use him against a Ratchet who uses his lvl2 .. xD
Same for Quark , imagine playing on that GoW/Ratchet and Clank mash-up and Quark would stand there in the background looking at Quark fighting.. xD
(unless you mean some other Quark.. sorry if this sounds stupid lol.)

And even if you do actually main Kratos becouse you like him , PLEASE don't freaking spam the same attack all over again..
I played his story once and well , it was so freaking easy on the hardest difficulty .. lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 40 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 17, 2012

TrueGodOfWar23 wrote:
So many people saying crash but what about spyro! Naughty Dog AND Insomniac Games. Spyro has just as much right to be in it, don't just mention Crash! Activison can suck a fat one. I'm not playing any more crappy cod if they want to flip off all their PlayStation customers.

trust me, i really want spyro too.  i think people are assuming he's a lost cause though since activision is having success with him

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 40 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Well Sly is my main cuz i love the Sly franchise so much and he's a strong character cuz they kept his moveset to represent him! I think they did a very good job on keeping the characters close  to how they were unlike smash who added things that none of these charcters do in their games (yoshi tail moves, peach in general [lol], Mario to an extent, etc). I love GoW too but i dont love it enough to main or even pick up Kratos. although i know he isnt "stiff" in this game and feels very free and has breathing room to be ho he his, im just not into him since he's been in so much and the fact all you have to do is press square. Id much rather play Sly, Nariko, Jak, Sackboy, Evil Cole, and Sir Dan

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 40 (112 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1146 posts

Dec 17, 2012

I originally started out playing as Heihachi because I love Tekken and it's been a part of my gaming life for over 18 years. I still play as him for similar reasons, but also because I have a solid understanding of how the character works and his pros/cons.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 40 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Its put my faith back into this game NO JOKE to actually hear other people play as there favourite character.

Keep the thread alive as its a good topic but cheers everyone
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 40 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Dec 17, 2012
I like a variety of characters. My fave Parappa Good cole and Fatty P. I barely had the patience to play as kratos and Raiden to get their alt costumes at lvl 10 lol. Not everyone uses them and except my brother I generally don't even have much of a challenge fighting them. I simply throw them against the wall when they won't get out my face(cole lvl 1)
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 40 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 17, 2012

I love GoW, obviously, so playing one of the best characters IS playing my favorite. Even though i dont play as him, since people consider him OP. I love bioshock as well, so i use BD more. 

Actually, i dont play All-Stars at all anymore, since i got every ounce of enjoyment out of it within the first week.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 40 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 17, 2012

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

^This

Pick a character whose franchise you like

Cant tell you how many Kratos for example and dont have trophy data for GoW

Ive plat'd all 5 games, and even played the stupid mobile game they made :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 40 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Of course there are some exceptions everywhere (like the two real kratos fans who posted here) but with one Kratos minimum almost every match there clearly is something going on here. :smileywink:

I main Spike because that's the only franchise represented I'm a real fan of. And I like his moveset. His Supers are weak, but I still like to play as him.

My Alundra Moveset:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Alundra-fan-moveset/m-p/39401295#U39401295
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 40 (74 Views)
0 Likes