Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: Everyone knows even IF crash was in this game no one would play it

Dec 17, 2012

Playing quick matches I see a pretty wide set of characters. The only ones I don't see much of are Parappa and Cole, everyone else is pretty frequent. If Crash were to be added I'm sure I'd see him ALL of the time.

Message 11 of 40 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 17, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Tbh I just do stock and don't see much of any other character then what I say, on the odd acasion maybe e.cole but they just lvl1 set up with fire punch.... Gets old

I HATE THAT TOO. I swear when I see an Evil Cole in FFA doing that I always jump away and wait til someone else falls for it and  hit E. Cole from behind. Hes way too predictable.

Message 12 of 40 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Though crash was in the title it goes for any requested character. If crash was underpowered, you'd never see him, if fat princess was overpowered, you'd see her everywhere about it would replace kratos with her
Message 13 of 40 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 17, 2012

Fat Princess is one of the strongest and is said to be by far the least played character, so...

Message 14 of 40 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Dec 17, 2012

StarGalaxy37 wrote:

^This

Pick a character whose franchise you like

Cant tell you how many Kratos for example and dont have trophy data for GoW

I kinda have to disagree a bit on this. I've never played Heavenly Sword or a game with Toro, yet Toro is my main and I find Nariko a fun character when I'm bored of other characters. I also know that, even though I am unable to play gravity rush, im going to play the heck out of Kat.

Overall, I do agree that many people need to learn other characters. in quick match there is some vaiety, but i cant even remember that last time i saw a parappa, big daddy, jack, or fat princess.

Message 15 of 40 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 17, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

Fat Princess is one of the strongest and is said to be by far the least played character, so...

She is very strong but her Supers are easy to predict and not very easy to get alot of kills with unless you have some REAL hardcore skills. Her level 2 can easily get wrecked in larger maps though. Especially if you're Drake or Nariko and can just fly across the top of the map all day.

Message 16 of 40 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Picking hairs.....
She has no infinite loop, no stupid moves that shudnt be there (kratos chain grab), no spamming (sackboy, radec) no instant level 1 kill (e.cole, hehichi,) no op lv1 (raiden), no intercetable lvl1 (sly) soooo.... If she had at least 1-3 of these problems you'd see her everywhere same as any other character, you are missing the point in this thread
Message 17 of 40 (153 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 17, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Picking hairs.....
She has no infinite loop, no stupid moves that shudnt be there (kratos chain grab), no spamming (sackboy, radec) no instant level 1 kill (e.cole, hehichi,) no op lv1 (raiden), no intercetable lvl1 (sly) soooo.... If she had at least 1-3 of these problems you'd see her everywhere same as any other character, you are missing the point in this thread

I got your point in my first and I agree. =o

Message 18 of 40 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Sorry machine gun, was pointing out to cos117
Message 19 of 40 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2536 posts

Dec 17, 2012
I think the game has 2 sides,and I think Crash would add to the casual party side of the game first. Offline mode is way more relaxed and my character of choice is always "random" unless the gods of chance aren't giving me variety. Crash would at the very least do great here, where people don't play to exploit a character for a win, they pick a cool character and try their hardest to win. Often time that choice is merely "That was a cool game".

Now if he's OP, then you guys will see him online all the time Lol. And I do agree that there is more variety in quick match than ranked.
Message 20 of 40 (124 Views)
0 Likes