Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 17 2012
By: RikkiRossTheBoss Survivor 2454 posts

Everyone knows even IF crash was in this game no one would play it

39 replies 602 views Edited Dec 17, 2012
I've racked up around 200hrs of gameplay and according to online players people only like GOW and MGRR. Does anyone actually pick a character because they like the franchise 'love the character'???
and if this many people that played nariko owned heavenly sword then there would be at least a 2 or 3 planned from AMAZING....

When I play, I play to enjoy and pick the characters I love etc and right now I am feeling like am the only person that plays online with characters I like....

I think this games dying short am starting to get bored of seeing raiden, nariko, kratos and ratchet and same old moves.
Anyone agree?
Say what you think about this?
Is there anyone that has the same feeling?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 40 (602 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Re: Everyone knows even IF crash was in this game no one would play it

Dec 17, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
I've racked up around 200hrs of gameplay and according to online players people only like GOW and MGRR. Does anyone actually pick a character because they like the franchise 'love the character'???
and if this many people that played nariko owned heavenly sword then there would be at least a 2 or 3 planned from AMAZING....

When I play, I play to enjoy and pick the characters I love etc and right now I am feeling like am the only person that plays online with characters I like....

I think this games dying short am starting to get bored of seeing raiden, nariko, kratos and ratchet and same old moves.
Anyone agree?
Say what you think about this?
Is there anyone that has the same feeling?

I actually agree with your premise. I don't think a single character could fix the broken tier and still buggy online play and absolute crap Host system. I'm not saying its a bad game, its actually alot of fun. But including alot of highly demanded characters won't fix inherent problems with the actual game.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 40 (582 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 17, 2012
People would play as Crash too because he'd be very powerful...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 40 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Amazing sales***
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 40 (578 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Dec 17, 2012

^This

Pick a character whose franchise you like

Cant tell you how many Kratos for example and dont have trophy data for GoW

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 40 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 17, 2012

i play as heihachi purely because i like the character.  i think he's actually pretty underpowered but i still love to use him.  It's not so much that people want crash in the game because they are going to play as him every single match (i would certainly use him though), its mostly because they feel he's earned a spot in the history of playstation and its odd that he isn't even represented.  The reason i don't play ranked anymore though is i got sick of seeing the same 4 characters over and over

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 40 (555 Views)
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Very very true stargalaxy
I personally never bought this game to do anything to win online I was expecting a massive variety of people but its just the same old characters, I play 2v2 and even my friends pick them. + I think I've seen like 2 parappa's players ever within 200hrs and the thing is they were just as good as the cr@p kratos spam boy
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 40 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Dec 17, 2012

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
Very very true stargalaxy
I personally never bought this game to do anything to win online I was expecting a massive variety of people but its just the same old characters, I play 2v2 and even my friends pick them. + I think I've seen like 2 parappa's players ever within 200hrs and the thing is they were just as good as the cr@p kratos spam boy

Well the higher the belt ranking the more diverse characters you see. From Red Belt onward I mostly see Jak, PaRappa, Sir Dan,  Fat Princess, Drake, and Evil Cole.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 40 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Dec 17, 2012
Tbh I just do stock and don't see much of any other character then what I say, on the odd acasion maybe e.cole but they just lvl1 set up with fire punch.... Gets old
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 40 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Dec 17, 2012
I just do the same with all the fighting games: I use the ones I'm most successful with.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 40 (491 Views)
0 Likes