Sep 13 2012
By: Xis66 Wastelander 673 posts

Everyone in our community

14 replies 441 views Edited Sep 13, 2012
Hi my name is Xis (pronounced Zhiss) you may know me from such thread of Dante alt costume whining problems, Evil Cole shouldn't be two char consoling, Changing a few forumers daipers....Trolling "leaked Sora" threads.
Anyhoo, I just would like to say I've been on this forum almost everyday I was thinking of an idea and right before I was about to post a thread I noticed the entire first page was complaining about cloud Sora crash Spyro Lightning Kat old Dante FKN dead pool the guy from Yakuza the guy down the street Chuck Norris Adam Sandler kit from knight rider Australia paint cans aren't in the game! My fav char didn't make the cut. That's OK and everything but isn't there more than dissatisfaction for the roster or this forums dead I'm not buying this now OMG I have to post this obvious fake leak? What happened to how we can make this game better? I understand allot of you aren't in the beta (in due time friends) and can't relate to the feel and such but its all there same BLAM everyday until a new (often fake) leak surfaces but what's ganna happen when we all finally get our savior, JesusCrash and he sucks and the game around him is mediocre? Honestly for me I'm OK with None of these pretty awesome and some rightfully deserved spots characters ever making it. I'm sorry that this pains you guys so much but isn't there more to this game than our begging for justifications on how simple it is to put licensed IP's into another developers hands and into a completely different game?
Sorry for my rant and lack of punctuation laziness and I'm typing on a Xperia Play. Lets have some fun and thanks for reading this far. Oh my idea will be up shortly LOL
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 1 of 15 (441 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: Everyone in our community

Sep 13, 2012

couldn't agree more, I am not in the beta yet and cant wait to come back and critique it. currently all we have is speculations and the few that have previous beta experience

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 2 of 15 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Sep 13, 2012
It saddens me quite a bit that this forum is in a sorry state. I wasn't here from the start, but I started visiting and posting a few weeks ago. Always keeping a level head and remaining optimistic, I wanted to join in on the speculation and admiration we all share in on here.

However I soon realized this forum is something of a mockery with people trolling, raging over characters, etc.... There are some good, solid people here who stand as pillars of the All Star community and that gives me hope.

Still I look forward to those who take this all seriously and are willing to help keep the discussions light, passionate and informative. Fight the good fight men.
Message 3 of 15 (404 Views)
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Sep 13, 2012
Everyone is so over dramatic, it's not even that bad
Message 4 of 15 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 13, 2012

Its because of school probably, im hardly here anymore

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 5 of 15 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 13, 2012

And there are a lot of lurkers too, look how your post has been viewed over 100 times but only a few posts

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 6 of 15 (338 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Sep 13, 2012

your avater makes me sad. . .

That said, i agree in some terms with you. I will mostly buy the game anyway, becouse by the looks so far, and the facts that its sonys golden baby, i see just a few points that could make this game bad.

I am totally happy with the roster so far, not in terms of the characters i want the most :

( cloud, snake,crash, kat, assasins creed reply)

, but of the varety of the fighting styles and the overall look. Yet, we are far away from knowing everything of the game and still we got hope for some major characters we love to be revealed. So anyway, even if those 5 wont make the cut, i still appreciate the effort that was done to get all this licences and to make a game that looks pretty good so far.

So stay tuned, and keep the hopes and rumours up, becouse i think that this is the fun part of the forum, well without the hate. . .

;P

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 7 of 15 (315 Views)
Splicer
51 posts

Sep 14, 2012

True            it seems that every time I visit these forums in search of new Ideas or Interesting topics, all I get is Threads about Crasn/Whining about Dante/ or what **bleep** -Ride Squ-Enix rep they want in it...  

**bleep** "leak" thread will have ten or eleven.                        For the hell of it........ ominous                   did it work?

Message 8 of 15 (253 Views)
Wastelander
673 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Lmfao Theres so much to speak of in regards to gameplay what soooo much focus on roster especially when it isn't even fully announced yet
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 9 of 15 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 19, 2012
get a happier avitar, you're depresing people xP
Message 10 of 15 (158 Views)
0 Likes