Sackboy
551 posts

Re: Everyone in our community

Sep 19, 2012
I really want my heads on the beta but it looks like I'll have to wait for the game *sigh*
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Sep 20, 2012

I agree that the PASBR forum is a joke. I too could care less about any square reps, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, etc. I think the roster is great and would still be so if they decided to stop there. I'm looking forward to getting the game just like everyone else, but I can't understand the fanboys here. Everyone seems to think this game wil be the equivelent of the second coming of Christ - riding a golden unicorn that poops money in it's wake. Everyone just needs to chill the **bleep** out, stop posting about betas, Final Fantasy, these fake images, and all that other garbage. Most of these people need to get on with their day and just wait for 11/20 like the rest of us.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (54 Views)
Wastelander
660 posts

Sep 21, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

I agree that the PASBR forum is a joke. I too could care less about any square reps, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, etc. I think the roster is great and would still be so if they decided to stop there. I'm looking forward to getting the game just like everyone else, but I can't understand the fanboys here. Everyone seems to think this game wil be the equivelent of the second coming of Christ - riding a golden unicorn that poops money in it's wake. Everyone just needs to chill the **bleep** out, stop posting about betas, Final Fantasy, these fake images, and all that other garbage. Most of these people need to get on with their day and just wait for 11/20 like the rest of us.

I couldn't agree more. I love the essence of this game my biggest concerns are some of the mechanics of th game. Hell I'm maining potentially the most hated character on the confirmed roster. Characters are the most important aspect of this game to most, even if we didn't discuss the gameplay when we had the chance. " Oh yay we got crash! I'm not going to use him because I suck with him and I use Sir Daniel way better so I complained for nothing." Yea I think crash deserves to be in it but I won't lose my balls if he doesn't make it. Glad to see im not alone on this.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 21, 2012
i agree
there are way too many fanboys and negative people on here now
oh and lets not forget the people who are full of themselves -_-
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 21, 2012

HA, what is this? like the smart person thread, it's good to see :smileyhappy:

I'm looking forward to this game and I enjoy the hype/speculation quite a bit, but yeah, there's a ton of garbage here to sift through :/

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (34 Views)
0 Likes