Nov 24 2012
By: Gamergod44 Sackboy 496 posts

Every time im near belt promotion lol

3 replies 118 views Edited Nov 24, 2012

Lol its like this game doesn't want me to suceed lol heres what happens to me:

So currently im a high red belt about to go to brown belt but even when i was purple i got trolled on by this game lol i was purple level 99 and dropped all the way down to the 30's of purple and had to make my way back. And now that im getting near brown i was lv 90 red and lost by 1 point to fat princess (thats my fault really but i was still mad lol) then the game after that it did the character switch glitch but it gave me raiden so i wasn't even that mad i thought i had it in control but spike freaking went invisble lol and was still able to use his supers so he beat me by 3 points i was so extremely salty lol. So now instead of being a point away from getting my brown belt i gotta win another 5 or 6 lol i just needed to vent

Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2913 posts

Re: Every time im near belt promotion lol

Nov 24, 2012
Yeah you lose so much by losing 1 round even if you get 2nd place. I think the belt system needs to be adjusted. You have to get so many 1st places in a row.
Message 2 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Nov 24, 2012

Yeah at purple I lose 10 points on a loss, be it a brown belt team or blue Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 4 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Nov 24, 2012
I'm at green but I'm using a character I haven't used before. Heihachi, I love his taunt "I'm eating".
Message 4 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes