Fender Bender
2538 posts

Re: Even stock is getting lame

Apr 6, 2013

TheBowser701 wrote:
Stock is my favorite, but I think that derived from SSB though. I'll play more timed later.

The thing about this games  stock vs SSB is that kills can come way faster and in bunches. This makes people go for their level 3's more where a level 3 is enough to take away a bunch of stock from all players. It makes the meta game a blocking, turtling, spammy, try-to-throw-but-someone-messes-you-up clusterf**k. They can sometimes take forever. If I forget to filter quick match for timed only, I have the worst time. Don't even bother going ino a stock match unless you picked a character that, 1) has good KC's, or 2) has a good level 3 that you can get to easily. You see more characters in timed mode, and even if someone is being annoying, it's only 3 minutes. This also cuts down on rage quitters. Everyone can always play instead of watching people dance around for 5 more minutes.

Message 31 of 35 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Apr 6, 2013

ESOLIS07 wrote:
dude, how easy is it for you to pull out any picture from the internet and post it on here. hell, my grandma can do it and she old school.

Whatever brah, believe what you wish. Not sure why your so hurt by my commets anyway (alittle fat are we?) but its over with I provided a picture of me and my GF despite this being the interwebs and then tried to be funny about her possibly being a tranny, but you just need to be right so guess what? believe what you wish dude I could care less. Time to stop caring bro? I think so

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 32 of 35 (78 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Apr 6, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:

TheBowser701 wrote:
Stock is my favorite, but I think that derived from SSB though. I'll play more timed later.

The thing about this games  stock vs SSB is that kills can come way faster and in bunches. This makes people go for their level 3's more where a level 3 is enough to take away a bunch of stock from all players. It makes the meta game a blocking, turtling, spammy, try-to-throw-but-someone-messes-you-up clusterf**k. They can sometimes take forever. If I forget to filter quick match for timed only, I have the worst time. Don't even bother going ino a stock match unless you picked a character that, 1) has good KC's, or 2) has a good level 3 that you can get to easily. You see more characters in timed mode, and even if someone is being annoying, it's only 3 minutes. This also cuts down on rage quitters. Everyone can always play instead of watching people dance around for 5 more minutes.

I only use Isaacs lvl 2, clears the screen with ease, and new Jak cannot win a timed FFA match. Plus I like when someones near a lvl 3 so the other guys all join forces to grab / kill that player before we all die. That only happens when everyone in the match has a brain though, which is rare these days. Its all personal preference in the end, I just like being the aggresive guy in stock taking all the kills and killing the turtles.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 33 of 35 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 6, 2013

TheBowser701 wrote:

GhostBlarch wrote:

So are you a jobless fat guy or a kid at school? Since those are the only people who play at 1:30 in the afternoon.

Because timezones are not real

Because swing shifts are not real

Because days off are not real

etc.

you realize he made the generalization first, not me. gg lol

~Season 1 and 2 2v2 Champs~
~The original Evil Cole~
Message 34 of 35 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
189 posts

Apr 6, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:

TheBowser701 wrote:

Yeah I'll be doing timed matches today.

Thanks mate.

Message 35 of 35 (48 Views)
0 Likes