Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: European players, have you noticed..

Feb 4, 2013
When I get home from school to do a bit of PlayStation before getting productive stuff done I hear only British and french, at noon when I can get going again all the mics are either French or non understandable children but there are a lot more "for goodness sake moments from my teammates then if I carry on into early night the only people ever with mics are Americans and they are lesa "moronic" and **bleep**gy than all the British kids
Message 11 of 13 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I was acting sarcastic, im not even american...and yeah culture directly influences on the decision you take(gameplay like), if bad or good, it depends, but this is not place to talk about.

Dont forget the bias is relevant from who hear it not the other way, lets say if you call me nazi, im gonna lol with you and prolly add.

Message 12 of 13 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 5, 2013

Aquoon wrote:

I was acting sarcastic, im not even american...and yeah culture directly influences on the decision you take(gameplay like), if bad or good, it depends, but this is not place to talk about.

Dont forget the bias is relevant from who hear it not the other way, lets say if you call me nazi, im gonna lol with you and prolly add.

Good to see someone else can laugh at internet racism instead of cry and die alittle inside like TrashCrap. 

Also obviously its not us americans just spamming to hell, we've had the game for over 2 months so most of us learned to play properly already, its clearly japan and UK who are flooding the servers with people who only know how to press 1 button. 

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 13 of 13 (50 Views)
0 Likes