Reply
Sep 22 2012
By: AZTEK--24 Sackboy 519 posts
Offline

Eurogamer

7 replies 226 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Thank god Eurogamer is in like 7 days. Superbot confirmed they are going to be there so we MIGHT get a reveal. Its europe so im saying Assassins Creed rep and Resistance rep.

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 1 of 8 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/08/2012
Offline
225 posts
 

Re: Eurogamer

Sep 22, 2012

Lets us hope. Really hoping they pull a quick one before TGS is over aswell.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 8 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Eurogamer

Sep 22, 2012
Insomniac's from the US and the AC team is in Canada. If you were going for a themed reveal, you're a bit off.

That said, it'll likely just be the game there for people to play. I'd like to see a reveal, but we have to see how TGS plays out first.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 8 (210 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4216 posts
 

Re: Eurogamer

Sep 22, 2012
This is what I was thinking with TGS. Only themed reveal is the LocoRoco and MGS stage imo. Technically it was proper, so yea..
http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 4 of 8 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/14/2012
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Eurogamer

Sep 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Insomniac's from the US and the AC team is in Canada. If you were going for a themed reveal, you're a bit off.

That said, it'll likely just be the game there for people to play. I'd like to see a reveal, but we have to see how TGS plays out first.

So the developer has to be from europe to be a themed reveal? Resitance 1 and assassins creed take place in eourope, themed reveal

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 5 of 8 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Eurogamer

Sep 22, 2012

Subtenko wrote:
This is what I was thinking with TGS. Only themed reveal is the LocoRoco and MGS stage imo. Technically it was proper, so yea..

And we know that Japan cares about the game at least somewhat, going by the response that may or may not have been artificially pumped in.

 

I'm not too concerned about character reveals at this point, because there are two days left, and also because I'm satisfied with the roster already.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 6 of 8 (184 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/31/2012
Offline
977 posts
 

Re: Eurogamer

Sep 22, 2012
And ubisoft is European.
Message 7 of 8 (182 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2012
Offline
4668 posts
 

Re: Eurogamer

Sep 22, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Insomniac's from the US and the AC team is in Canada. If you were going for a themed reveal, you're a bit off.

That said, it'll likely just be the game there for people to play. I'd like to see a reveal, but we have to see how TGS plays out first.

So the developer has to be from europe to be a themed reveal? Resitance 1 and assassins creed take place in eourope, themed reveal


Oh, that's what you were going for?  Okay, I misunderstood.  I thought you were just referring to the companies, like how people were naming characters from European companies that could be revealed at Gamescom.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 8 of 8 (166 Views)
Reply
0 Likes