Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 22 2012
By: AZTEK--24 Sackboy 519 posts

Eurogamer

7 replies 222 views Edited Sep 22, 2012

Thank god Eurogamer is in like 7 days. Superbot confirmed they are going to be there so we MIGHT get a reveal. Its europe so im saying Assassins Creed rep and Resistance rep.

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 1 of 8 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: Eurogamer

Sep 22, 2012

Lets us hope. Really hoping they pull a quick one before TGS is over aswell.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 8 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Insomniac's from the US and the AC team is in Canada. If you were going for a themed reveal, you're a bit off.

That said, it'll likely just be the game there for people to play. I'd like to see a reveal, but we have to see how TGS plays out first.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 8 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 22, 2012
This is what I was thinking with TGS. Only themed reveal is the LocoRoco and MGS stage imo. Technically it was proper, so yea..
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 4 of 8 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Insomniac's from the US and the AC team is in Canada. If you were going for a themed reveal, you're a bit off.

That said, it'll likely just be the game there for people to play. I'd like to see a reveal, but we have to see how TGS plays out first.

So the developer has to be from europe to be a themed reveal? Resitance 1 and assassins creed take place in eourope, themed reveal

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 5 of 8 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Subtenko wrote:
This is what I was thinking with TGS. Only themed reveal is the LocoRoco and MGS stage imo. Technically it was proper, so yea..

And we know that Japan cares about the game at least somewhat, going by the response that may or may not have been artificially pumped in.

I'm not too concerned about character reveals at this point, because there are two days left, and also because I'm satisfied with the roster already.

ecdf9e46
Message 6 of 8 (180 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Sep 22, 2012
And ubisoft is European.
Message 7 of 8 (178 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

So the developer has to be from europe to be a themed reveal? Resitance 1 and assassins creed take place in eourope, themed reveal

Oh, that's what you were going for?  Okay, I misunderstood.  I thought you were just referring to the companies, like how people were naming characters from European companies that could be revealed at Gamescom.

ecdf9e46
Message 8 of 8 (162 Views)
0 Likes