Jan 11 2013
By: BelowZer0__ Gaming Beast 2220 posts

Ethan Mars Moveset Help

3 replies 122 views Edited Jan 11, 2013

Im trying to make a moveset for Ethan Mars and Im having a little trouble. I hae some good ideas so far. Please help me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 1 of 4 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Re: Ethan Mars Moveset Help

Jan 11, 2013

For his level 3 it should spawn a huge group of people.

The players are marked with red baloons.

When he reaches a player they are hit by a car.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 2 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

Through out that scene he would be able to shout Jason! to get people at larger range.

I would guess beyond that

His level 2 would be him picking up his son or a player and charging in a direction. (From the scene at the start where you have to choose what son to pick up and play with)

His Level 1 would be him trying to hug someone, naturally they die on contact. (poor ethan)

His Square attacks would be kicks and punches.

His Triangle attacks would be Jason orientated. Hurting players by playing with his son.

His Circle attacks would be derived from the various tedious actions you perform throughout the game (Basketball, turning on the shower, cutting his finger off etc)

His throws would be him trying to interact with his son who is clearly dead inside. i.e.

Them on the seesaw etc

Even when he wins his intro and outro involve him being depressed or crying.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 3 of 4 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 11, 2013

I'm think his square moves could be melee oriented, his triangle moves could be handgun oriented, and the circle can be a miscellaneous items he encounters throughout Heavy Rain. Only two I can come up with in the last one is using the toy boomerang he used to play with Shaun before his capture (because boomerang attacks are pretty sweet in this game) and laying down a patch of broken glass from the butterfly trial. I also have this other idea with a handgun attack that I call "Execution," which gains a lot of AP but, in an odd move for a gun attack, can only be used in close range. It's pretty much like the bad choice in the shark trial.

Also got a level 2 idea for you. It's based on his second blackout (the one where he loses Shaun) where he recovers and is almost hit by a semi-truck. The truck will show up, Ethan will leap out of the way, the truck continues forward until it crashes into a wall and explodes. Anyone caught in the truck's way or in the explosion's blast radius is killed.

Got some intro, outro, and custume ideas if you'd like those.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes